Chapter 13: Me, You and The Truth

***Becky's POV***

"Oh, and by the way, I already sent the list you requested. You should check your email, and I hope you find what you're looking for," Trisha reminded me before she got into the van. I just gave her a nod, assuring her that I would check it and waved goodbye.

"Are you sure you'll be okay by yourself? I can stay here with you if you want," Trisha talked to me by the van's window.

"I'll be okay," I reassured her.

"If anything goes wrong, just call me, and we'll be here. Take care," she said before closing the van's window and taking off.

The shoot went pretty well today; we ended earlier than we anticipated. I decided to stay here for a while, so I booked a hotel for a week since I don't have any appointments for the next week and a half. This will be the best time to think through my life and figure out as much as I can about my past.

Irene also sent me the address where we should meet tomorrow. It turned out to be in a hotel 10 minutes' walk away from the hotel I booked. That is also another reason why I have to stay here.

Before I took a step away from the parking lot, a loud honk startled me, so I quickly turned around to check who it was.

"Sorry about that," Hiro waved at me from his Lamborghini.

"Do you need a ride?" Hiro asked.

"No, I am staying here for a while. Take care," I answered.

Hiro left as well as all the other staff. I went to the convenience store first to grab some food because I might have to spend a lot of time researching and going through the 100 names that Trisha sent me if it's not arranged properly.

I grabbed 2 egg sandwiches, 2 instant noodles, some chips, water, and coffee then went over to the counter to pay for it.

"Oh, you're here! I haven't seen you in a while. How have you been?" The cashier asked me.

I am wearing a mask and a cap, so I am pretty sure I am unrecognizable, but I tried to look at her to see if she is someone I know, and to be honest, she somehow looks familiar.

"You know I am very proud of the things that you have achieved. You're very popular now," the lady said smiling while scanning my purchases. "Oh, and by the way, are you still together?" She asked.

"I'm sorry?" I asked her, trying to get clarification from her question.

"You and your girl. What's her name again? Fritz or Frey? I couldn't remember; you haven't come by for a while." She finally caught me looking at her with confusion written all over my face.

"What? You think I won't recognize you? You have always worn that cap whenever you go here. Don't tell me you don't remember me," she said.

I shook my head in response. She definitely looks familiar, but I couldn't remember her at all.

"Seriously?" Her eyes widened. "I sold you a couple bracelets before. You asked me to write 'F x B' on it. But you're not wearing it anymore. Looks like you both split," she said as she put my purchases in a paper bag.

Now that I think about it, I remember that I went to a beach with Freen before where I asked her to be my girlfriend and gave her a bracelet. Looks like this was where I purchased that bracelet. This is probably the place where we became officially dating.

"I came here with Freen, correct?" I asked the lady as she handed me the paper bag.

"Oh yeah, that's her name, Freen," she answered.