Monkey Magic

CHAPTER FIVE: MONKEY MAGIC

JamBam found out that their tree is actually a secret training camp and agreed to the plan against humans and joined A.P.E., they planned to wage war against humans two months from now.

They also had plans to get more supporters by freeing Zoo Animals and House Pets who had been mistreated by their owners and train the Animals who have joined the Rebellion starting Tomorrow.

Two Days Later, Everything was going according to plan when suddenly, they heard loud stomps. As the stomps continued, they got louder and louder. STOMP. STOMP. STOMP. Everyone stopped what they were doing and started listening, most of them showing signs of fear.

JamBam: Mother Gorilla, what's going on?
Gorilla Wife: Someone or Something is Coming our way, and I'm afraid it might be...
JamBam: Might be what Mother?
Gorilla Wife: Might be...

ROAAARRR, OH-OH-OH-OH-OH-OH-OH

Suddenly, A Purple Dinosaur comes out of the Woods.
Random Animals: Oh Noooooo!

The Dinosaur who just came Out Of the Woods was a Dinosaur named Barney, and he's got the eye of the tiger, a fighter, dancing through the fire but he's not a champion, but you're gonna hear him Roar.

Barney started to eat or kill the Animals and this forced the Animals to fight him. Barney gave a huge groan and retreated due to the overwhelming amount of Animals and his tiredness but left three Horses dead. These were the Dark Horse, the White Horse, and the Red Horse (who are actually extra strong). Barney leaves everyone in A.P.E. frightened and saddened.

JamBam: What was that thing?

"That was Barney, i created him."

JamBam: Who are you?
Person: My Name is Jadyne, i, created him.
JamBam: Why did u create him?
Jadyne: I Created him because...

FLASHBACK.

6/25/15