The Legend of Ape: the Teenage Dream

Chapter 12: The Legend of Ape

"And that kids, was the Legend of Ape" An old man with a scar on his face says while closing a book that read 'The Legend of Ape '.

"I cant believe what Dora did, she was a Bad Amigo and hey, Lord Zuko, didn't you meet JamBam and Gorilla Wife before?" a young girl says to Lord Zuko. (the old man who just read the book)

"Yes Ikki, Lord Zuko did met them. Right Lord Zuko?" Another young girl (whose name is Jinora) tells the young girl whose name is Ikki.

"Yes Jinora and Ikki, i did meet them, and they were really nice Apes"
Lord Zuko said.

"Guys, can you please help me now?" A Boy with a shirt that said 'My name is Bolin' says.

"Ok Jinora and Ikki, why dont you help Bolin wake up Meelo and Rohan, stop Korra and Asami from making out, and stop Mako from crying himself to sleep. Im gonna go and call Tenzin to come pick you guys up because i still have a lot of meetings." Lord Zuko says looking at them while he walks away and later hits his head on the door.

Tenzin comes and fetches all of them except Lord Zuko and Lord Zuko flies to meet the Teen Titans and the Bakugan Battle Brawlers before visiting the Fairy World to meet Jorgen Von Strangle and the Fairy Council.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suddenly, a 13-Year Old Boy in his angry birds pajamas wakes up, he later realizes it was all just a dream, and that his monkey, JamBam, was still in his cage, eating a banana.