The Start of How It Never Ends

Continuation of Kelly's Part.

It's been 3 weeks since my mom called my dad and a week since we had the rally. The rally failed and my dad, sadly, got captured.

A.P.E. is slowly nearing our city and we are getting worried because we know that even if A.P.E. or the Humans win, we would still need each other to co-exist and that this could be the start of how the chaos will never end. Thun Thun Thun.
Thun Thun Thun. 0.0

1 Week Later...

JamBam's Part.

It's been weeks since the war started and we've gained control of hundreds of countries and we are planning to invade the West to finally win the war.

We've already contacted our supporters there notably The Wonder Pets, Mickey Mouse, and A Dog named Doge.
WOOP WOOP WOOP. BAM BAM BAM.

A Week Later, A.P.E. started the war in the West but suddenly, a Purple Dinosaur and a Green Monster with Purple spots comes out and starts eating everyone. "I am Barney and I am Hungry Hungry Hungry.", "I am Not-So-Baby Anymore Baby Bop and I love to Hop and I'm also hungry."

JamBam and A.P.E. quickly found out that these monsters were Barney and his newly escaped from Disneyland Wife Baby Bop.

They were A.P.E.'s biggest threat. Barney and Baby Bop ate half of the animals including The Wonder Pets and Mickey Mouse. LOLOLOLOL

6/30/15