The Invasion: the Siege of the East (Explicit Content)

Several weeks have past with only one week left until our planned invasion, we've decided that the invasion would start in the East, where we've gained a lot of followers and where A.P.E. is headquartered.

Gorilla Wife and the other leaders of A.P.E. contacted all the other training camps in the East and they all agreed to start the Invasion next week.

TWO WEEKS LATER

The Invasion has begun and so far A.P.E. has gained control of numerous parts of the East, Numerous Nuclear Bombs had been disabled by the Animals and numerous people had died. We are so far winning the war and are planning on contacting the other camps elsewhere.

MEANWHILE IN PALLET TOWN IN THE WEST WHERE THE WAR HASNT STARTED YET...

12 Noon. I'm still in bed.

"KELLY! GET UP ALREADY. ITS 12 NOON ALREADY! TRY THE ADOBO I JUST COOKED!"
My mom has been nagging for almost an hour, telling me to wake up and try the Adobo she just cooked.

I get up and walk to the kitchen and start eating the Adobo for lunch. While eating, I watched the News on the TV Screen.

Wide and clear, it read 'A.P.E. Animal Rebellion gains control of Ba Sing Se' with pictures of destruction. Oh no. I stop eating and call my mom.

You see, I grew up in Ba Sing Se, but last year, my mom and I moved to Pallet Town in hopes of a better life. We left my dad behind as he had a 10-Year Contract working for a Construction Company, so I started to worry.

My mom quickly came over and watched the news. Her jaw dropped. She quickly got her phone and started to call my dad.

I quietly sat down and started listening to the Phone which was on speaker mode hoping for my dad to answer it.

Ring Ring Ring.

Suddenly, someone answers, "Hello, Honey, dont worry, I'm safe." My dad says.

"Thank Goodness, Eddy Ed. Where are you? How did you manage to survive?" my mom replies. "Me and my co-workers knew that A.P.E. would come in no time so we fled to an island, where they haven't invaded yet. But they'll be coming soon and we are running out of places to run as most airplanes have gone down with Birds in the sky pecking their engines and Boats going down with Whales and Sharks ramming them." "Oh my gosh. We need to do something here" I say. "Let's have a Fund Raiser!" My mom says. "What the heck mom, Are you stupid?"

"What we need is help not money to donate. Remember, we can't even send the money there because planes and boats can't reach that area." I said, "We need to start an Organization and start a rally to get our government to help."

My mom quickly agrees and we start an organization. Two Weeks Later, my dad is still safe and we are about to start a rally.

6/26/15