Life of the Party Monkey

After the Tea Party, JamBam and Gorilla Wife walked to their room at the Katz Motel which the Pallet Town Government booked for them for an overnight stay. They would be leaving for Lavender Town to attend the funeral of Professors Jadyne and Sia.

The next day, a young girl and her mother fetched them at the Katz Motel and drove them to Lavender Town. They later found out that the young girl was Kelly and that she helped them kill Barney.

They later arrived at Lavender Town and attended the funeral.

During the funeral, Kelly noticed JamBam was crying and heard him talking to himself.

"I wish that I could wake up with Amnesia, and never remember any of these things." JamBam said to himself.

"I know it's normal to cry but maybe just to cheer you up, I want to tell you that they didn't lose their lives in vain." Kelly said.

"You're right, Kelly, someone else told me that but I can't help but be sad. But you know what? I'll stop crying."

Later on that night, Kelly and her mom parted ways with JamBam and Gorilla Wife. Kelly and her mom drove home while JamBam and Gorilla Wife took the long way home.

---------------------------2 YEARS LATER ----------------------------------

It's been two years since the death of Barneybopzilla, and JamBam has so far been living a happy life. Everynight, he goes out to the Monkey Bar and drinks till he gets drunk and gambles at the Barnyard of Dreams Casino till he's broke for the day.

Aside from that, JamBam and Gorilla Wife started a University for Animals with weird side effects called Pokemon University, and JamBam adopted a squirrel named Sandy who now lives at an underwater town named Bikini Bottom.

Meanwhile, Kelly grew up and started her own foundation for animals.

Also, JamBam had a special guesting on Saturday Night Live where he rode a Wrecking Ball naked. ( ó , ó )

They all lived happily ever after...