Ch-4:Ragging

It was their second day, all 4 reached and settled together. Lavanya and Abhigyan sat at either side of Inaya and Rudrakash respectively leaving Rudrakash and Inaya sitting next to each other.

Like yesterday, Inaya argued with those silly shitty topics with Rudrakash. All were studying, gossiping, talking throughout the day.
They infact had their lunch in canteen, Rudrakash wasn't more interested in speaking but was listening everything.

Everything was going fine until clumsy Inaya bumped into something while talking with 3, to her astonishment she found that it was none other than THE HOTTEST SENIOR. She wasn't impressed neither was Lavanya, they weren't those who simp over boys infact which are considered as handsome , hot or what not. Inaya simply whispered sorry while rest 3 were controlling their laughs seeing Inaya go all red due to embarrassment. Inaya made a note mentally to take classes of "not more clumsiness" ,ofc stupid idea but who minds? She toh for sure no. She thought now that senior will shout on him but what he said made her look at him with wide eyes.

"Ah, no issues.. I am sorry dear"

Dear? She infact rest 3 got confused seeing such calm words out of his mouth. They didn't expect this well. There were other people too in the corridor where this all happened while only few saw this incident and their face also screams that they are in shock.
Inaya being dumb stared at him with her wide doe eyes.

"Don't stare at me miss...." Senior paused looking for her name with a bit teasing.

"Inaya.. Inaya Sharma" After a pause of a second She continued ,"I am not staring at you sir"

"Taruk my name.. You can call me Taruk instead sir"

"Oh ohk , I am once again sorry Taruk bhaiya"

(Brother)

"It's OK, well you can directly call Taruk , mainly people use to call me that only" He said while stretching his arms at the back of his neck.

"Aah ohk" She didn't thought much getting the fact that may be everyone call him Taruk.

Taruk forwarded his hand for a handshake with her. She gladly took it and further he said," Nice to meet you " to which Inaya said "Same this side" and then Taruk left the place.

Abhigyan and Lavanya with other college mates were in shock processing what just happened. While Rudrakash got the reason of Taruk's such behavior towards her and he decided to discuss with Inaya once not more as he doesn't want to interrupt in her personal life. Maybe she too likes him, was Rudrakash's thought but he soon shrugged it off thinking about Inaya's behavior.
Rudrakash's thought took him to few lines said by Inaya once when they were in 11th.
I, Inaya Sharma, After boys? Fucking no! I don't run over boys, it's boys who runs behind me. I love breaking their heart not of the one who is innocent and literally liked me, I feel guilty I can't revert back but to the one who are behind every girl out there. I don't need a prince but a king himself! I am already a princess and want to be a queen , I know I have to marry one day but not before completing my dream nor with some bastard. Man I like, straight out of fictional world, I will not easily even like someone with a small talk or seeing for very first.

He come out of his thought soon when Lavanya and Abhigyan were talking about the incident. Neither of them were aware about the intention of Taruk.

Taruk Yaduvanshi , a rich, classy, modern, hottest senior of their college. He never talks softly with everyone but a bit of rudeness can be seen in his voice everytime except when he talks with his friends or professors. He was intelligent too. He is arrogant as well, He needs everything perfect. His tone and behavior being sweet and polite when a girl bump into him was the reason of shock state of all the people out there.