Ch-24:Karan's Date

Inaya said taking everyone's attention"Thik thik aage suno fir pata hai 11th mai ek senior 12th ke bhaiya the jo muje psnd krne lg gaye. He actually put efforts like he used to bunk his last class which was my free period so that he can see me though in offline I never talked. We chatted online and I knew his feelings still thought to be his friend not more than that. He hoped for more from me. To ignore him I said to wait for 2 years and he considered it yes. I always put maybe but he was too confident. He was way more obsessed with me but later claimed he loved me. He fought with that 10th class boy who liked me out of jealousy and that day I understood he was serious so I denied and stopped talking. He used to flirt with me , notice every small things, was possessive. But I never liked him. I infact consider him my big brother. When I stopped talking he literally begged for forgiveness. After that too he watched me from a far. Try new ways to see me. He made friends from my class and took my details. He stalked me and gain more information and as per him he fell for me everytime he get to know more about me. During farewell, we talked and I was all normal but the next day he behaved a bit rude. Later that day what he said next made me burn in anger. He said those 3 magical words which I have reserved for someone else. I again cleared myself. In all these, rumors were spread that I too like him but ignoring rumors I concentrate on my studies and life more. After many days I recieved a message from his friend who was requesting to talk with him as he was crying over me. I rudely denied like why the fuck I will message him? He actually was serious but I never liked him so couldn't reciprocate and I was having this guilt since long. He said if not me then no one and many such things like he won't believe now after this in love and all which resulted in me trapped in the pool of guilt. Now which is no more as he is blessed with a girlfriend."

(Fine fine listen ahead, there was a 12th class student who started liking me when I was in 11th)

"Yep he was damn serious and obsessed with her" Lavanya further said.

"Gotcha!" Karan said while Rudrakash didn't know why but was angry but with whom that too he wasn't aware.

"Mai itni Sundar hu mai kya karu?" Inaya said flaunting her hairs when she told about the guys having crush on her.

(I am this beautiful what should I do?)

"Drama band!" Rudrakash said in his quite angry voice.

(Shut the Drama)

To which Inaya's eye ball lifted upwards and she lip sync saying bla bla bla.

Suddenly a call came in Inaya's phone and she quickly accepted. It was a video call from Tara. Keeping phone on table she stood down and settled on sofa so that everyone can see her as well she can see everyone too.

They were settled as Lavanya then Inaya then Rudrakash and nearby him Karan.

"How are you now Tara?" Lavanya asked with concern.

"Better" Tara replied with a smile. On her end, Tara and Abhigyan were in view.

"Woh toh hona hi hai" Karan said mainly pointing at Abhigyan and Tara was feeling shy.

(That's was obvious)

Something came into Inaya's Lil brain and she gave a mischievous smile. She looked at Rudrakash with raised brows and tilted her face with that never vanishing mischievous smile. Rudrakash understood what she wanted and he gestured while raising his brow so she quickly covered her half face with her palms from camera and whispered something.

Rudrakash bowed in understanding and then when Inaya again tilted her face they started music while banging their hands on lap and table , clapping and snapping. While vibing Inaya started singing-