Ch-7:Bike Ride

Finally it's FRESHERS PARTY day, at evening 6:30 it will start and end by 11 pm. Students are excited, few nervous well majority can't wait for evening. Girls are busy deciding clothes , makeup and what not.

Inaya POV:
Uff, I woke up early today before alarm starts irritating me. And the reason is simple, party!! I likes parties but crowd makes me anxious. I can't help it. I will be again alone to deal with my anxiety , breathing issues againnnn.. huhhhhh I hate thisssss!! It's not Lavanya, Reet , Shweta or my other friends never comforted me but I don't like to involve them with me by keeping their enjoyment at side, why would I? Never mind, Chal Inaya bhahar chalte hai.

(Come Inaya, let's go out)

Author POV:
Inaya quickly get off her bed, wore simple morning outfit, basically jogging/gym outfit , grab her phone & earphone and went out leaving a note for Lavanya so that she don't get tensed.

She woke up 45 mins early so thought to spend time with nature. Her most favorite thing to do-One of the most- in her free time.

After walking here and there in campus park while listening her favorite songs 45 mins were passed and now it's time to get ready for college. She turned to go back to her hostel but was blocked unintentionally by Rudrakash who was passing from there and unfortunately came on her way. They both tried to move from side but to their luck they chose same side due to which they weren't able to cross.

"Huhh, wait.. Let me move first" Inaya said stopping Rudrakash cause after 5 failed attempts to cross she lost her patience.

"Nope, I am busy, let me move" Rudrakash argued but why?

Rudrakash POV:
I argued, I don't know why. It has been 7 days I haven't talked, I never did before too but simple hi hello was there on 3 initial days of college. Infact I want her to talk ,more taunt her about the incident that took place 4 days before but stopped myself.

Inaya POV:
Okay, So now he wanna argue, I wanna well say thanks to him but never mind not now. I will not let him win this, I will go first and that's it. I am way stubborn and childish but that's me.

Author POV:
"Excuse me, I first"

"Nope"

"Yes"

Rudrakash left her without replying, making Inaya angry. She went to Rudrakash saying herself," How dare he, isse toh ab dekhti mai"

(Now I will watch him)

She stood in front of Rudrakash, "What?" Rudrakash asked with confusion.

She flipped her hairs and went from his side brushing her shoulders with his. Lavanya was watching everything from window and she was forced to push palm on her forehead and said sighing,"Ye bachkani harkatein karna chordegi nahi"

(She won't be stopping doing thing childish things, not anytime soon)

Well Inaya too thought what she did right now? Is was cringe though but she ignored her thought and went to get ready.

After entering in her room, Lavanya said ," Dumbo, ye kya harkat thi?"

(Dumbo, what was this behavior)

"Wo cross kiya muje, so I did back"

(He crossed me so I did back)

"Dumb!"

"Whatever, you should not peek like that"

"Haha, Like caught you doing something wrong"

"Get ready" with this Inaya went into bathroom.