Ch-26: Kiddo who?

The target of views was completed so posting this chapter.

Next target:
Views - 1.9k
Votes- 350

"....Rudraksh muje batao warna mai katti ho jaungi" Inaya said the last line after 5 mins of convincing Rudrakash to tell something he is hiding.

(...Rudraksh tell me otherwise I won't talk with you)

"Tumhe pata hai tum 5 minute se bs khud hi bak bak kari ja rhi ho chup hogi tb bolunga na mai?"

(You know what you are blabbering from last 5 minutes, be quiet for a while to listen me out)

At this time, Lavanya and few juniors wer with Karan as he was guiding her along with few of his friends. Abhigyan and Tara were in Boys hostel in Rudrakash and Abhigyan's room as to provide privacy Rudrakash came into Inaya's room. He was talking with Shevansh while Inaya was writing first chapter of her fantasy novel. Suddenly Rudrakash said teasingly to him on call and he was telling same thing to Inaya after hanging up the call but stopped in mid to tease her as she is impatient girl. He loves teasing and irritating Inaya.

Not like Inaya wants to know everything, she respects people privacy. But as he stopped in mid saying to leave it this made her curious to know.

"Theek theek bhonko tum"

(Fine fine bark now)

"Mind language , lily" Rudrakash use to give her many names now a days. He said lily quite in Flirting tone and Inaya understood.

"Not now yr, tell me what Shevansh told"

Shevansh has already agreed to inform Inaya. After that day Shevansh, Inaya and Amyra are on good terms. They use to talk mainly when Rudrakash call them. Chatting become normal among them. Things were getting in Track now.

"Shevansh has gone in U.S. right? He has a crush on someone from there. The girl is Indian only. Shevansh went for his further studies and to develope skills while that girl study there in same university, where he went -Harvard University and doing astronomy. She is doing her masters now and is intelligent."

As per my research, Harvard university has many departments in different different areas.
Shevansh went for masters in business administration which is in boston with the help of his certificates and his father's close friend who is one of the team member in Harvard astronomical department.

Reet is doing masters in Harvard astronomical department and has gain good name there due to her excellence. She is intelligent and went there on her own capabilities. Her university is in cambridge.

Inaya and Rudrakash are aware about these facts.

"Oh my God!! My one of the close friend, You know Reet is there only . She is too doing masters in astronomy. Have he told her name?"

"Nope. He told about the girl"

"Like what? And how they meet as they belong to different departments?"

"Shevansh went in astronomical department to meet his father's friend. They were talking and went through the indoor games area. There that girl was playing table tennis with her friend. He noticed and found her adorable. Suddenly her opponent couldn't hit and the ball reached towards Shevansh. His father's friend said to play as he know how well he play few games. He went and they both had good talk after that."

"Oh woww, cool yrr. I am having feeling like that girl is none other than Reet"

"Maybe, now stop using your brain"