Ch-28:Inaya's Plan

2k goal is completed but votes are pending, so no double updates (only if I get good response I might post)

Complete 30+ views in this chapter or 350 votes overall to get next chapter.

"Lavanya..Lavanya I am not a good son neither a good grandson. Infact I believe I am not even a good person. I..I couldn't be there with my grandmother, my dadi my most precious gem, during her last days. I am selfish. I don't de..serve anyone, My grandmother always wanted me to marry but I keep denying. I now believe and mean it." Karan said breaking into the grief, grief of losing someone close.

"Karan, Believe me it wasn't your fault. Your grandmother wouldn't like to see such condition of yours. She wanted you to marry and surely you will. You deserve every single happiness. You deserve someone who will he next to you in your every path. Stop blaming yourself for no reason. Stop cursing my friend, I don't like it" Lavanya said while massaging his head a little. Hugging him to provide the comfort. She unknowingly called her for the very first time as Karan.

Karan broke the hug and asked looking at her eyes ,"No I don't deserve anyone, I am at fault. Mai...Mai kisi ko deserve nahi krta "

(I...I don't deserve anyone)

"You deserve-" Lavanya as cut in mid

"Do I deserve you?"

"Aap...Aap deserve krte ho kisi ko bhi"

(You...You deserve anyone good)

"Answer me, Tumhe krta hu?"

(Do I deserve you?)

Lavanya was shocked with his question. She composed herself and replied rudely ," See aa..aap abhi emotional ho isleye aise keh rhe ho. Think rationally later on! I am not into all this lovey dovey things and ye aapko pata hai, I guess I don't have to elaborate myself more. I have many things infact risky adventures to do ahead in my life. I have boundaries around myself and I don't want to cross it. I am simply not interested in love or something related to that" With this she stormed out and messaged Rudraksh to look after Karan.

(See yo..you are now getting emotional that's why saying like this.)
(And you know this)

Karan locked the door and threw his mobile somewhere. He ignored every call and knock on the door. Rudrakash become furious and anxious. He called Inaya and asked in stern voice ,"Where is Lavanya?"

"Tumhe kya hua hai?"

(What has happened to you?)

"Lavanya kaha hai?"

(Where is Lavanya?)

"Tum kaha ho?"

(Where are you?)

"I asked Lavanya kaha hai, answer me that Inaya"

(Where is Lavanya?)

"Tum kaha ho?"

(Where are you?)

"La-" He was cut in mid.

"Tum kaha ho?"

(Where are you?)

Rudrakash hanged the call and sat on the floor outside Karan's room. Karan is like his own brother. He never ever saw Karan like this. Karan is carefree , chill and mature person. He will guide you to the correct path without his benefits. A guy who is cheerful and can give you a good company. In the world of fake emotions, he show his shades without masking.

Here, Inaya got the idea of Rudraksh's place. Lavanya wasn't at home , neither she was picking any call. Inaya went in Boys flat and found Rudraksh thinking something deep.