Ch-16:Handburn

"Ouchhhhhh....Aaahhhhhh...." Inaya screamed at the top of her lungs.

"INAYAAA" Lavanya made quick steps towards Inaya with horrified expression.

"La..Lavanya.. Lavanya...Bhaut..bhaut dard ho raha hai" Panting heavily Inaya made the sentence. She leaned against the kitchen counter, holding her left hand she sat down there slowly. Lavanya too bent at her level.

(La..Lavanya.. Lavanya...It's..It's paining a lot)

"Kya hua hai?" Rudrakash entered asking this and ran towards Inaya, bent to her level and said "Inaya".

(What has happened?)

Everyone took a glance at her red swollen left hand which has burn marks. Karan rushed to bring bandage, pain reliever, aloevera and instructed Abhigyan to bring glass of cold water.

Inaya started struggling in breathing. Within seconds her hand had a good burn.

"Inaya, look at me. Breath... Breath with me." Rudrakash helped her while Lavanya tried calming her by caressing her back.

"Breath in" Inaya followed Rudrakash's instructions.

"Breath out"

After repeating for 5 to 6 times her Breath went normal.

"Rudra..Rudraa dard ho raha hai bhaut jyda" Inaya said tears forming her eyes.

(Rudra..Rudaa it's paining, a lot)

Rudraksh hugged her, caressed her hand and said ,"Bs 2 minute aur... let's move towards couch. Utho aao"

(Just 2 minutes more... let's move towards couch. Stand up)

Inaya tried to stand up but failed feeling the pain take over her.

"Inaya ko tum hi utha kar le aa jao Rudrakash" As soon as Lavanya said this Rudrakash picked her in bridal style, hugging her close to her chest and began to move as if waiting for someone to ask him to carry her.

(Rudrakash you only pick and bring Inaya)

Inaya head rested on his chest and at the very moment she felt his heart beating way fast. She controlled her painful screams as well her tears.

Rudrakash came towards couch while other too. He made her sit on his lap. Karan took bowl of cold water, and started treating her hand. Inaya hissed and clutched Rudrakash's t-shirt in reflex.

Rudrakash caressed her hair. While Lavanya gave pain killer to her.

After like 15 minutes, pain soothed a bit. Karan started applying Aloevera but she took her hand feeling pain. Lavanya took the responsibility and applied lightly by blowing air towards the wound, slowly making sure not to hurt her.

When next 15 minutes passed none of them realized. Inaya closed her eyes still her head resting on his chest. She felt relief. Inaya opened her eyes and look at those concerned faces , this made her smile.

When someone cares, it makes you feel special, feel wanted, feel you too are important!

Inaya checked her position and Rudrakash, she came out of his grip while he helped her to seat nearby him on couch.

"Ab mohtarma btane ka Kasht krna kya harkat kri jisse ye haal kr diya apna?" Rudrakash asked in his Stern voice.

(Now miss ,bother to tell what did you do to make all this happen?)

Inaya gave sheepish smile thought for a second then replied, "Woh na actually muje bhaut tej bhook lgi thi aur mai stove band krna bhul gyi thi. Kitchen mai gayi dhyan nahi raha aur maine hath andar dal diya lid pakdte time. Lid garam thi so turant hath se chut gyi and boom mere hath pr lg gayi. Mera hath andar band hua aur mai hath hata nahi payi jldi jisse itna red red ho gaya" She said with every facial expressions she could give, dramatic! And at last pouted.