Ch-6:1M views

It's third day of college. Sun is shining bright, clouds embracing sky making it look like a heaven. Words are less to describe the serene beauty of the sky.

Girls Hostel:
"Lavanyaaaaaaaaaaa, come at balcony!" Inaya screamed.

"Subh subh peekar baithi hai?" Lavanya asked more like saying while entering at the balcony ," Oh wowww the sky! You were calling me for this, right?" Lavanya said after seeing the view.

(Have you drink early morning?)

"Yes baee"

"Chal ab ready ho ja"

(Come, get ready now)

"Kyu?"

(Why?)

"Dumbo college!"

"Shit, yes"

Lavanya went inside , leaving Inaya think about yesternight. She was again overthinking what will happen today , how will she react? How will Rudrakash react? Suddenly she recieved a notification which cheered her mood. She use to write stories anonymously, a complete fake identity. Only Lavanya , Prisha and one of her close online friend was aware about the same. She write what she feels, her dramatic behavior was enough to build good scenes out of the chaos. The few moments she devote herself in writing were one of those moments she use to escape the realities, overthinking and surrounding. The notification was from app which showed 1M views on her first story. It has been 2 years of writing and this was her one of those awaited moment. She never thought to publish but somehow did and getting good response, praise, she continued. After completing good 6 stories on online apps she was writing 7th one. She quickly went inside and started jumping on the bed, and shouted ," Lavuuuuu, Guess what wait don't guess let me tell you I hit 1 freaking Million views on my first bookkkkk"

Lavanya dropped her bag and jumped on ground out of excitement while hands joined and swinging then back to chin," Sachii?? I am so happy for you baee, Congratulations!!! Aaj pav bhaji party Pakka. You did it gurllll keep going partnerrr!"

(Really? I am so happy for you baee, Congratulations!!! Today for sure there will be pav bhaji party. You did it gurlll keep going partnerrr!)

"Thanksss and it was possible cause of you three , you know well"

"Ab mai hu hi khas"

(I know I am special)

"Hahah kisi aur ke liye" Dhammmm, after saying this Inaya ankel twisted and she fell on bed luckily but unfortunately her hand got cut, just below the elbow," Ouchhhhhhh, help me to stand Lavanya instead laughing"

(Hahah for someone else)

Lavanya was laughing seeing her clumsy not so innocent friend, it was very common for Lavanya seeing Inaya to either bump or twist her ankle to kiss the surface.

Lavanya then went to help her while laughing.

"Enough for today ,Lavanya" Inaya said irritatingly.

"Oops you got good cut this time, let me apply bandage"

"Nope, I am strong"

Lavanya then pinched a bit on the wound just to make Inaya scream," Ouch, what the hell you are doing?"

"Checking how strong is my friend"

"Shut up, I will put once back not before that"

"Fine"

With this they both got busy again on doing their daily morning routine then left for college.

Boys hostel:
"Shevansh, for God's sake don't become pain in my ass that I have to throw you out" Rudrakash angrily said on a phone call while roaming here and there while Abhigyan was taking bath.