PROLOGUE

This 2k24, 14 February,
Valentine's Day
Kashvi presents the dramatic love story,
UNDYING INTIMACY

Audience: Hai kya ismai?

Kya chahiye btao sab hai :Author

Drama?

"Mai itni Sundar hu mai kya karu?" Inaya said flaunting her hairs when she told about the guy having crush on her.

(I am this beautiful, what should I do?)

"Drama band!" Rudrakash said in his quite angry voice.
(Shut the drama)

--------------------

"Dulhan gayab hai" Lavanya said running down the stairs and was about to trip but karan hold and said ,"Dulha bhi"

(Bride is missing)
(Groom too)
.
.
.
(After sometime, ofc not gonna reveal everything)
.
.
.
"Tenu leke mai jawangaa, dil deke mai jawanga" The groom came into view and suddenly band started playing. He sang those words while sitting on a horse, one hand holding horse with papers while other holding hand of the bride sitting on another horse.

(Basically hindi song but lyrics mean- I will take you with me, I will give my heart to you)

She continue," Tenu leke mai jawangaa, dil deke mai jawanga"

(Basically hindi song but lyrics mean- I will take you with me, I will give my heart to you)

--------------------

"You literally can't do this? Jaan thodi mangi hai bs ek dance sirf 5 min chal jao, dekho tumhara dost akele kaise murjhaye hue chehre ke sath dance kar raha. Come on yr chill, enjoy life you get once! Pleaseee Rudrakash" She said all this lines in a go with puppy face and that cute pout on the top of her drama while his friend was dancing like no tomorrow.

-------------------

"WHAT THE FUCK! You are telling me this now?? If ever bychance you considered me as a friend then you haven't hide this from me" Inaya said.

"Believe me, at that time I wasn't at the stage of thinking" Rudrakash replied.

"And now I am not Mr. Rathore"

"Ina...." Before Rudraksh could complete she left.

Flirt?

"What do you want to eat?" Inaya asked.

"You" Rudrakash replied.

--------------------

"If I have to drown, It will prolly be your eyes. If I have to own, Owning you is nice" Rudrakash said.

--------------------

"Lavender..." Rudrakash was cut in mid by Inaya.

"Ishhhh.. If you gonna call me from this name then I will call you mine" Inaya said in flirty way.

--------------------