Introductions

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka POV

"I agree! After all, we don't know each other's names, let alone anything about each other."

After the first person agreed, the previous hesitant students subsequently voiced their support.

"My name is Hirata Yousuke. Because I was often called by my first name, Yousuke, in middle school, feel free to use my first name. Although I like all sports, I like soccer in particular, and also plan to play soccer at this school. Please take care of me."

The young man who proposed that the class introduce themselves, smoothly and impeccably did his self introduction.

You really have a lot of guts. And you even talked about soccer. After talking about soccer with that refreshing expression, his popularity multiplied by 2 times, no, 4 times. Look, look, all the girls near Hirata have hearts in their eyes.

Like this, Hirata became one of the central figures of the class, and would probably draw everyone's attention until we graduated.

And then he would probably go out with the cutest girl in the class. That's probably how things will end up.

But Kaneko is my best friend. I don't want to share my first ever friend with anybody.

But looking at things until now, I would probably have to share her with a lot of other people.

At least, I hope that the position of her best friend will still be mine.

"Well, if that was satisfactory... then, can we start self introductions from the beginning?"

Being smooth to the very end, Hirata asked for confirmation.

Although the first girl was perplexed and nervous, she soon made up her mind and stood up.

In other words, she was flustered by Hirata's words.

"M-my name is Inogashira K-Ko--"

As she tried to introduce herself, her words stopped in her mouth.

Whether her mind went blank or she couldn't collect her thoughts fully, she was unable to speak clearly. When words no longer came out, her face became pale in embarassment. It's rare seeing someone get so nervous.

"Do your best~"

"It's okay if you don't rush~"

Those kind of words came from a classmate. But those words stuck in her throat disappeared. The silence continued for 5 seconds, then 10 seconds. The pressure was palpable.

Small giggles came from some of the girls in the classroom. She was paralyzed in fear. One of the girls spoke up.

"Doing it slowly is fine, don't rush through it."

Although her words were similar to "do your best~" and "it's okay if you don't rush", the meaning her words held was completely different.

To the nervous girl, the boys' words seemed a bit forceful.

On the other hand, the girl's words told her to go at her own pace, and felt more reassuring.

After regaining a bit of her composure, she breathed in and out to calm herself down.

While she was doing this, Kaneko spoke up.

"Don't worry! If anyone dares to make fun of you, I'll find that cat again and put it in their room."

With this, everyone, including the nervous girl, started laughing. The girl was now completely relaxed. She looked gratefully at Kaneko.

"My name is, Inogashira... Kokoro. Um, my hobby is sewing and I'm good at knitting. P-please take care of me."