Invitation

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka POV

On the second day of school, even though it was technically the first day of classes, the majority of the day was spent going over policies and rules. Many of the students had their expectations completely blown away by how nice and friendly the teachers were. Having already made a big commotion the other day, Sudou was left alone as he slept like a log during class. The teachers noticed him sleeping, but no one made an indication as to stop him.

After all, deciding to listen to the lesson or not is our choice, so the teacher wasn't concerned. Is this how teachers interact with students that are no longer part of compulsory education?

Sumire also saw him sleeping and seemed as if she was going to wake him up but ultimately decided not to. She probably thought that she was going to explain the situation later anyways.

In this relaxed atmosphere, it soon became lunchtime. Getting up from their seats, the students started to go out to eat lunch with their acquaintances. I looked towards Sumire and saw her getting up. She turned towards me and smiled. I also got up from my seat. But then, we saw Sudou still sleeping.

Sumire put her index finger on her lips indicating for me to keep quiet. She then turned towards Sudou and leaned close to his ear. She took a deep inhale and shouted.

"Sudou-kun!"

Sudou was now on the floor, having been startled so badly that he fell off the chair.

Sumire started laughing.

"Hahahaha! Sudou-kun, you should've seen your face!"

Sudou was red in the face.

"Sumire-san! Please don't do this."

"Aww! I'm sorry. But seriously though, you've been sleeping through all the classes till now. It's lunchtime already. Get up now and let's go eat lunch!"

She then turned towards me.

"C'mon Kiyo-chan."

I felt nice knowing that I also had friends that I could go to lunch with. And I didn't just have to look at other people do that and get taunts from Horikita.

I went towards the both of them.

"Oh! Ayanokouji."

"Hello, Sudou-kun."

We were going to go but a voice spoke up.

"I was thinking of going to eat, does anyone want to come with me?"

Hirata said as he stood up.

With that kind of thinking, he looks like a real riajuu.

"I'm going too~!" "Me too me too!"

Feeling a bit lonely from the lack of other boys, Hirata looked around the room.

Then, his eyes settled on our little group.

He probably wanted to invite us too. We had two boys and even though Sumire was a girl, she still was well-known in the class because of something.

"Umm, Ayanoko------"

Hirata tried to call my name, but at that moment,

"Hirata-kun, hurry up!"

The girls took a hold of Hirata's arms.

Hirata's gaze was stolen by the girls. Afterwards, he and the girls exited the classroom.

Poor Hirata-kun.

"C'mon already!"

Sumire took both of our wrists and dragged us towards the cafeteria.