Number 1 Tool

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka POV

Sumire picked up one of the items.

Daily necessities such as toothbrushes and bandages were put in a bin labeled "free of charge". The bin also had the words "3 items per month" written on it, and it was obvious that these were different from the other goods.

"What do you think about this, Sumire?"

I looked at Sumire as she concentrated on the "free" sign.

"I think... that we are not going to get 100,000 points every month."

"What? Why do you think so? Didn't sensei say that we were gonna get 100,000 points every month?"

This is also a test to see how capable she is. After all, I need to know my tools' worth. And from what I am seeing she definitely has potential to become my number 1 tool.

Smart enough to figure out stuff with only a few pointers, social skills that can make anyone comfortable enough to spill their secrets, a big social circle and a huge influence on the class and after some time, hopefully on the school too.

Definitely a number 1 tool material.

Now, Sumire, let's see how much I will have to polish you.

"No. Now that I think about it, she didn't say that we are gonna get 100,000 points every month. She simply said that we are gonna get them at the start of the month. Wait, didn't she also say that the 100,000 that we did get, were for passing the entrance examinations, getting into the school and as a result showing our merit and worth? And then she said that the money was a reflection of our skills..."

"What do you think it means?"

She is almost there.

"Wait, she also deducted 30,000 points from my account because of the chaos that was caused because I brought a cat into the class! Kiyo-chan! That's a very big clue! That means that our points can be deducted based on our behavior. Oh no! I already got 30,000 points deducted. Who knows how many points are going to be deducted from my account if I get into any more trouble. I will have to be on my guard."

Why are you speaking as if trouble follows you?

I then remembered the chaos in the class.

Maybe it does.

"What? Does that mean we have to be on our best behavior in class?"

"I think so. Kiyo-chan, we'll have to tell this to our classmates or they are going to get their points deducted. Because no offense to them, some of them seem like the people who don't really pay attention in class."

"Yeah, you're right. We'll have to tell them."

"Okay then, we'll tell them tomorrow. Oh! I almost forgot Kiyo-chan! We have to get ice cream! Let's go!"

Yeah, she is defintelly going to be my number 1 tool.

As we were going to the register, we heard a familiar voice yelling and when we arrived there, a familiar scene to match it.

And that familiar scene was - Sudou yelling at people.

"Hey, just wait a bit! I'm looking for it now!"

"Hurry up! Everyone's waiting!"

"Oh, really?! Tell them to complain directly to me!"

It sounded like there was trouble. Sudou and another boy were glaring at each other as they started to quarrel. Sudou was clutching a cup noodles in one of his hands.