Koenji-sama

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka POV

Red hair glared at Hirata. Tension hung in the air.

"I can't force you to introduce yourself. But, I don't think that it's a bad thing to get along with your classmates. If you thought I was being unpleasant, I apologize."

After watching Hirata bow his head towards red hair, some of the girls glared at red hair.

"Isn't it fine to do a simple self introduction?"

"Yea, yea!"

As expected from the ikemen soccer boy. He seems to have quickly attracted the attention of the girls.

However, starting with red hair, about half of the other boys stirred with jealousy toward Hirata.

"No. I don't want to pretend that we're good friends."

Red hair got up from his seat. Just as he was about to move from his seat and out of the classroom, Kaneko again took it upon herself to not let the red-haired boy be isolated and hated by the class.

"Oya, red hair-kun~"

She was looking teasingly at him, with a smirk and narrowed eyes.

"Where are you going? I was looking forward to your introduction. I was curious to know if you played any sports. From your muscles, I can tell you do. Would you like to tell us about it?"

"Huh?"

Red hair-kun was completely taken aback by this.

He looked a bit flustered. Probably because it was Kaneko who said this.

"I-I am Sudo Ken. And y-yeah, I play basketball."

"Oh yeah? You actually have a very good height for that. Do you plan to join the basketball club here as well?"

"Yeah, I was planning to."

Sudo was still a little shocked that Kaneko was talking nicely to him and was actually interested in knowing him.

"Great! Maybe I could come to your matches and cheer for you! Tell me Sudo-kun, would you like for me to wear a cheerleaders' outfit while I'm at it?"

"Huuuhh??"

Now, Sudo was completely red, along with some other boys.

"I'm kidding! Or maybe not? We'll see."

Even the girls were flabbergasted, but Kaneko was looking completely innocent while smiling that cute smile of hers.

"Well, thank you for introducing yourself Sudo-kun. Please feel free to sit down now."

"Huh? Yeah..."

At this, Sudo actually sat down, seemingly already forgotten about him wanting to not introduce himself and get out of the classroom.

But Horikita was apparently not impressed.

"I don't see any point in introducing myself, as I have no plans on making any friends. So, please excuse me. And no. You can distract other people, but this trick of yours is not gonna work on me, Kaneko."

As she said this, she stood up and looked in my direction, but when she realized that I wasn't moving, she started walking out the room before Kaneko got a chance to speak and maybe convince her to introduce herself.

Hirata looked a little lonely as he saw not just Horikita, but a few other people walk out the classroom as well.

Kaneko pursed her lips at seeing this.

"They're not bad people. I'm also at fault since I asked them to stay out of my own selfishness."

"Hirata-kun did nothing bad. Let's just leave those people alone."