A New Friend

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka POV

Sudou and Sumire grabbed their cup noodles, tore off the cover and started eating.

As I was also about to go and sit down with them, a group of three boys walked out of the convenience store carrying similar bowls.

"Who are you guys? We're using this spot right now. You're blocking the way. Fuck off."

"Didn't you hear him? Scram. Some cheeky first year brats."

The three laughed at Sudou. Sudou stood up and threw his cup noodles on the ground. Soup and noodles splattered onto the ground.

Sumire raised an eyebrow.

"The first year's trying to fight, ha-- what?!"

... That's not it. Sudou has a low tolerance for anger. He's the type of person to try to intimidate the other party.

"These second years are saying some bullshit things. We're already sitting here."

The second year senpais put down their stuff right there too. And then they began to laugh.

"Yup, we're here too. So scram, this is our spot."

"You guys have some nerve, you shits."

Sudou didn't falter from the difference in numbers. Looks like a fistfight will start anytime soon now. I, of course did not count myself in those numbers. Sumire on the other hand...

I looked at her and saw her mischievously smirking.

Oh no.

Is she gonna do something?

"Wow---- so scary. What class are you guys in? Oh wait, nevermind. Let me guess... you're in class D right?"

"So what?!"

After Sudou said that, all the upperclassmen looked at each other, and laughed at the same time.

"Did you hear? He's in the D class! It was really obvious."

Mine and Sumire's eyes sharpened at this.

"Oh? What do you mean by that, huh?"

As Sudou was getting heated, the boys took a step back.

"Because you guys are so pitiful I'll let you stay there for today. Let's go."

"You guys running away!?"

"The dog's barking! Anyway, you guys will face hell soon enough anyway."

Face hell?

They clearly looked calm and composed. I wonder what they meant by "face hell".

As Sudou was getting ready for another round, there was a sound of crying.

I turned around and saw big fat tears running down Sumire's face.

"Waaaaaaahhhhhh!!"

As she was crying, she turned to the camera and started yelling. Sudou was dumbfounded at this.

"Uncle! Please do something!! These bullies here are fighting with us. Please help poor and helpless us!"

What? Who is she saying that to? Does she know someone in the school? Someone that has a position high enough to watch the cameras?

It seems like the upperclassmen were thinking the same thing as me.

"Hey! What are you doing? Do you know someone here?"

"Yeah! You can't fool us!"

At this, Sumire abruptly stopped crying and turned to look at them, then abruptly turned back and started crying even more loudly.