Chapter 4

Anntonia played with her glass of juice while her eyes is still wandering at the table where Michelle is. Instead of joining her, Michelle and Rhian got their own table. She sighed for the fifth time already and the familiar long-legged creature couldn't take it anymore.

"Ann, at this rate Michelle might just melt into a puddle of goo on how intense you are looking at her" Jane said.

"You are right. It just feels so unfair. The moment that girl appeared it feels like I don't exist anymore" Anntonia said and looked at Jane

"That's her girlfriend" Jane said the obvious.

"I know, but I'm still her fiancée so I should be her first priority" Anntonia said.

"I don't really get your relationship with Michelle. It's so complicated" Jane just gave up.

During her time in the university there is only one person that she can call a friend besides Michelle. It was Jane.

Jane is one of the most beautiful faces she had ever met during her lifetime and she couldn't agree more that the girl pursue both business and modelling. The woman's features are perfectly sculpted to fit modelling and she was just happy that Jane still recognized her and is kind enough to chat with her.

"Thank you for this" Anntonia said and motioned the glass of juice and the plate of pasta that she ordered.

"That's nothing, it's a pleasure to treat the goddess of CAU" Jane said.

"Ugh, I hate that nickname. But really, I'll pay you back sometime" Anntonia said.

"It's a million per glass" the long-legged girl said smugly.

Anntonia almost spit out what's she's drinking when she realized that Jane was just playing with her.

"You really are the devil's daughter" Anntonia said and shook her head.

"Can I ask you something?" Jane asked.

"No, I know how your mind works, so no" Anntonia said.

"But still, Are you in love with Michelle?" Jane insisted.

Anntonia had a hint of what Jane might ask but the question still hit her like a bullet train. And it took a hundred muscle and a thousand of her braincells to come up with an answer.

"No. I'm not. We are just childhood friends who got stuck in the middle of our parents' childish agreement" Anntonia answered.

"hmmm?" Jane threw her a questioning look not believing what the girl said.

"Really, Jane. Stop asking stupid questions" Anntonia said.

"I'm not asking stupid questions. And you are still in love with her" Jane said with much conviction.

"With me?" an unfamiliar lady said.

Both girls looked at the newly arrived human being and was welcomed by a sweet and bright smile.

"Hello there gorgeous" the girl said.

"Kate please you know I'm taken" Jane said.

"Oh! Jane, you are also here" Kate smiled but her eyes is on the tall goddess that was sitting beautifully in front of her.

Jane realized that it wasn't her who Kate called gorgeous. It was Anntonia, well, who wouldn't, if she weren't taken, she might make a move on the girl.