Chapter 5

Michelle's Villa...

"Woah! Nice place" Anntonia said the moment she opened the door of Michelle's villa.

"Yes, it's nice. Thank you. Can you please go inside already?" Michelle said and pushed Anntonia lightly inside the house.

But Anntonia didn't care and continue to admire the very nice house. It was modern but classic at the same time. The furniture is mostly white and black. Very Michelle-ish if Anntonia would describe it. The place was big but simple, one couldn't deny that behind the simplicity it still screams elegancy.

Anntonia walk through the big living room and checked every painting.

"So how did it go with Rhiya? Did you propose? Did she say yes? Did she dump you?" Anntonia asked in a rush Michelle had a hard time keeping up.

"What? Propose? It isn't that easy. And remember, it's Rhian. Okay?" Michelle said.

"Whatever" Anntonia whispered.

"Are you hungry? Do you want to eat now? I can cook or we can order pizza" Michelle said.

"Oh, I ate already. Jane treated me for lunch when you were busy talking to a pretty girl you forgot your sexy gorgeous fiancée who almost died while starving" Anntonia said while she takes in the breath-taking view of the mountains just in front of Michelle's house.

"What are you complaining about? You looked like you enjoyed talking to her" Michelle said.

"How did you know I enjoyed talking to her?" Anntonia asked.

"How else do you think? Of course, I've been watching you" Michelle answered.

"What? You were watching me?" the younger girl asked surprised.

If Michelle was watching her it means that she saw her looking multiple times in their direction.

"Yes. And I told you that you can order anything and just put it under my tab"

"I forgot- OH MY GOD! you have a pool!" Anntonia screamed in excitement when she found out about the pool in the backyard.

Michelle didn't speak but she just smiled seeing Anntonia this happy.

Next to motorbike racing is swimming. Anntonia's love for the water is unmeasurable. But then something was off, she looks at Michelle.

"You don't know how to swim, Michelle" Anntonia said pausing her excitement.

"So? I can't a have pool?" Michelle asked her back.

Anntonia shrugged.

"Can I use it?" Ann asked smiling.

"Can I say no?" Michelle said.

"No"

"Then feel free to use it, just don't stay too long. I don't want you to get sick" Michelle said seriously.

"Yes, love" Anntonia said and yawned.

"Aww, my baby is sleepy already?" Michelle said.

"We sounded weird" Anntonia said realizing that they just called each other by their pet names casually.

They usually used it just in front of their parents.

"It sounds normal for me" Michelle shrugged again.

Anntonia smiled.

"Don't tell me you are falling for me already?" Anntonia eyed Michelle and winked at her.

"In your dreams, Ann" Michelle said and went up the stairs and Anntonia followed.

"Hey! Just admit it, you've fallen for my charms" Anntonia said and tried to poke Michelle's waist.

Michelle tried to catch Anntonia's finger since she knows that the girl would go for tickle attack.

"Over my dead body! And please don't tickle me!" Michelle said.

"Huh? Where? Here?" Anntonia tried poking the other side of Michelle's waist but the older girl is fast enough to block her attack.

"Stop it Anntonia! We're at the stairs!"

"Stop? I'm not doing anything" Anntonia raised both of her hands but Michelle thought that she would go for another attack so instead of catching her hands she shifted her whole body and pinned Anntonia against the wall instead.

Anntonia's body became aware of the sensation that Michelle is giving her. Michelle used her body to blocked any movements of Anntonia and she thought that it was working but the truth is, Ann's mind and soul already left her body.

Michelle laughed out loud and Anntonia thought that she can get over with this breathtaking  girl in front of her. But no, she just can't tuck away her feelings for the girl.

Yes, she's in love with Michelle.

She's been in love with the girl ever since she could remember. But she isn't planning to tell anyone or to even confess. She doesn't want to ruin their perfect love and hate relationship. She doesn't want to hurt Michelle.

It was already enough that she gave Michelle a bunch of headaches over the years. Now that the girl found someone that can make her happy, Anntonia is willing to burry this feeling completely for the sake of Michelle's smile even if it means sacrificing her own happiness.

Anntonia flicked Michelle's forehead, one of her favorite things to do and the girl tended her forehead and glared at Anntonia. Ann just smiled and rolled her eyes.

"Where am I going to sleep?" Anntonia asked and that made Michelle released her.

"There is a guest room upstairs, second door to the left" Anntonia said.

"hmmm" Anntonia didn't say much and walked upstairs leaving Michelle.

"Isn't your girlfriend going to be upset if she finds out that I'm staying here with you?" Anntonia asked.

"I already told her about this and she doesn't mind" Michelle answered.

Anntonia continued her mini tour around the house with Michelle following her from behind. Upon arriving on the second floor she opened the first room she saw and the moment she breathed in that familiar sweet scent, she knew that it was Michelle's room. She looked around the room as if she's a client in a house tour.

"I like this one, I want to sleep here" Anntonia said.

"This is my room, you'll be occupying the next door, missy" Michelle said calmly.

Instead of going out of the room, Anntonia threw herself in that soft, wide king-sized bed.

"Can I sleep here? Just for now? I am really tired and I don't think I can walk another minute. Just wake me up later if you are going to sleep already" Anntonia baby-talked her way out of this one.

"But Ann-" Michelle wasn't able to continue when she heard some soft snores from the girl who was curled up like a baby on her bed.

She sighed and considered the stress that the girl has been through while sitting inside her car for a 6-hour drive. Even though Anntonia doesn't speak she knew that the girl was anxious about it. And it was slightly her fault not paying attention to her the moment they arrive in Reveland. She got too occupied with Rhian and forgot about Anntonia.

She tucked away some strands that's covering the younger girl's face, Michelle stared for a while. When was the last time she looked at Anntonia this closely? When was the last time they spent the whole day without arguing? She can't remember.

She took off the girl's sneakers and unbutton Anntonia's jeans, she knows that it will make her sleep a little comfortable. She covered her with a blanket and made sure that the room tempt is not too cold nor too warm. When she's sure that everything is fine, she turned off the lights and left the girl sound asleep.

The moment she heard the door closed Anntonia opened her eyes and looked at where Michelle was standing a while ago. She smiled sadly and pulled the blanket and snuggled closer as if it was Michelle. And off she went to dreamland.