Chapter 15

Inside the pub...

"Okay everyone! showtime's over" Jane shouted and everybody went on with what they are doing before the scene started.

"Is she going to be okay?" Lovi asked.

"She will be, honey" Max said and kissed her fiancée's head.

"It's time for them to realized that they have been fools for a very long time" Jane said.

At an isolated VIP table...

"I told you they are in love with each other" Kiera said.

"We don't know the answer to that yet" Mira said.

"1,000 dollars. I say they are both in love with each other" Freen piped in.

"I'm with Freen!" Kiera said.

"Ugh! fine. 1,000 dollars I say they aren't because Michelle is in love with Rhian " Wendy said.

Their table was filled with banters but the other girl is looking for someone.

"Guys... have you seen Becca?" Mira asked.

"She's probably broken hearted because her idol is in love" Freen said bitterly.

Then their table became quiet for once.

"If I were you, just tell Becca that you love her. Or else you'll be like Anntonia"  Wendy said.

Yes, they know that Freen is indeed have feelings for Becca but Becca is a soft innocent baby. They are not sure if Becca is just dense or she's really a stupid.

"2,000 dollars, you confess to Becca" Kiera said.

All of them are looking at her.

"Whut?" Kiera asked.

"No need to bet. I'll confess tomorrow" Freen said.

They all cheered and once again their table became lively and rowdy just like it always is.

-----

Outside...

The night is quiet.

Well, except for drunk Anntonia.

"Woooooshhh!" Anntonia said.

She's walking drunkenly and is playing like a kid. She's lucky Michelle is physically strong even after being emotionally wreck cause of what happened. Michelle tries hard to guide Anntonia while walking.

"Oh hi there Mr. butterfly" Anntonia stopped and crouch to say hi to an insect on the ground.

"The fuck Ann, that's a roach!" Michelle freaked out and shoo the bug.

Drunk Anntonia is a roller coaster of emotions, she went back to being a kid, as if she didn't confess her love for Michelle. That she didn't just shook Michelle's well-being.

Michelle decided to just give Anntonia support while walking. She put the taller girl's arms over her shoulders and she put her arms around Anntonia's waist. When they went out of the pub Ann was already stumbling on her feet and was ready to crawl back home.

"Ms. driver can you zoom zoom like my motorbike? vrooom vrooom!" Anntonia playfully said.

"Ann, stay still, we might trip and both of us will get hurt" Michelle's voice were firm, wasn't even shaking even when Anntonia is putting a lot of weight on her.