Chapter 13

"I'll have one more" Anntonia said.

"Are you sure miss? I think that you are on your limit already." The bartender asked.

"Did I stutter?" Anntonia drunkenly said.

After dinner which she quietly enjoyed alone, she decided to have a few drinks at the bar but the few drinks that she planned turned into more bottles and a drunken state.

"You look like you had enough already" a voice said.

Anntonia looked at the owner of that voice. And even with her alcohol filled system, she managed to make a face of who might that girl is.

"You... thanks for the dinner" Anntonia said.

"That's enough, I'll take you home" the woman said .

"Nahh... I'm not done yet" Anntonia whined as she refused.

The girl sat beside her and ordered a bottle for herself. If she can't get Anntonia out of that bar then she might as well join her. It's been years and this is the first time that she will sit down and talk to the girl she once loved before she met her fiancée.

"Did you know why I agreed to leave when you asked me that day?" Max asked.

"Why?" Anntonia asked.

"Because I thought that you will be honest with your feelings. That you'll be honest with Michelle, and with yourself" Max said.

"Then I guess, I became the greatest liar of the decade" Anntonia said.

"No, you're just scared. Scared that she might not feel the same way. I understand that, because I got scared also, that if I wouldn't leave you. You'll hate me for the rest of your life" Max said.

"You know, if you weren't such an obsessive bitch back then it could've been you who I fallen in love with instead of Michelle" Anntonia said.

"No, I don't think so" Max said softly.

-----

Flashback...

A luxury car stopped in front of the school gates. Everybody knows who that car belongs to. And everybody knows not to mess with the girl or else they would suffer a never-ending hell.

Everybody but not the two young girls who just transferred.

Behind the luxurious car of Max, was another luxury car. The students who had time to spare and to gossip about other people's lives were watching and anticipating what would happen.

Max went out of the car and some admirers shouted with joy, at last they were graced by the beauty of the goddess. However, the students did not expect to see 2 more beautiful faces from the car just behind the Max's.

Max was greedy for the attention, she always walks alone, and the crowd automatically give way to her. She's used to other people's praises and stupid remarks about how they admire her. And she loves that.

For Max, SHE is the center of the universe. No one can change that.

Not until this moment.

"Michelle! Hurry up!" a girl shouted.

Behind her was another girl engrossed on her phone playing some games with her headphones on.