Chapter 7

The next day...

It's been half an hour since Anntonia started walking around Reveland. Michelle left already to drive the love-of-her-life back to the city and left a very gorgeous woman behind.

Alone.

Lonely.

But still sexy.

And instead of sulking and mourning about her complicated non-existent love life, she decided to explore the beauty of the place that is too perfect the name just speak for itself. Just like when you heard the name Anntonia.

There are a lot of nice and beautiful things that can be seen around the club, just like what she's seeing right now. She thought that only business minded women are accepted as members here but what's in front of her looks like a bunch of teenagers fighting for what it looks like a white furry friend?

She sat on one of the benches there and watched the girls play rock-paper-scissors for god knows why.

"Enjoying our little show so far?" a voice said and sat beside her.

"what are they doing?" Anntonia asked.

"The usual. Their group always fight over petty things and by the looks of it they are now fighting about who will walk the dog and who will feed it and who will cuddle it" the girl answered.

"Who owns the dog?" Anntonia asked again.

"Kate"

"You know Kate?" Anntonia asked.

"She's quite popular here. How did you know her?" the girl asked her back.

"We just met yesterday" Anntonia answered.

"No one is as fast as Kate when it comes to beautiful girls" the girl shook her head.

Anntonia looked at the girls who looks like they already made a decision and walk away like nothing happened to them.

"You look familiar" the girl spoke again.

"I've been hearing that since yesterday" Anntonia said.

"Then I guess a lot of members are already into you?" the girl said.

"Impossible and besides this is my first time here" Anntonia said.

"So, you are a new recruit?"

"No, Michelle said I can't be a member here"

"Why not?"

"Because, I am not business minded. Which confused me because those girls earlier don't look like they are into business" Anntonia said.

"They are. They don't look like it but they are the next CEOs of their own companies"

Anntonia was left silent. Never judge a book by its cover Anntonia.

"How rude of me? My name is Cass" the girl said when Anntonia didn't answer.

"Anntonia" she answered and accepted the girl's hand.

"That's why you look familiar. You were my cousin's first love" Cass said.

"What?" Anntonia was surprise.

Her? Someone's first love?

"What do you mean? Who's your cousin?" she asked out of curiosity.

"Max"

"oh shit"

"I know right? She gave you a hard time in the past but I wasn't joking when I told you that you were her first love" Cass said.