Chapter 16

It was tweeted by a celebrity news platform.

[Youngest Female Racer Anntonia Porsild was caught acting outrageous in a private bar. Called M Enterprise CEO Max Collins, a bitch. The racer, also in her drunken state confessed and begged for love]

Anntonia looks stoned. Her face started to get pale and she can definitely hear her heartbeat.

This explains that unsettling feeling that she can't get off of her chest. It explains the emptiness in her heart like something was dug out of it.

She needs to talk to Max. She doesn't want to ruin an engagement.

Poor Anntonia thought that she ruined Max and her fiancée's love story.

She found the older girl's number and dialed the girl. After a few rings someone answered.

"Max Omg I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to do that oh no. How can I explain things to your girl?" Anntonia said immediately.

"Huh? What are you saying Anntonia?" Max asked.

"I saw on the news. I was drunk last night and, and I did say things that is really outrageous and I'm not even sure about it. I don't know, I'm really sorry" Anntonia said.

"Ann, relax. We are currently finding that person who sold the scoop to the media. Don't worry after we deal with whoever that is, we will release a statement. I promised you that while you are staying here in Reveland no one can touch or ruin your reputation" Max explained.

"How about your engagement? Did I ruin it?" Anntonia asked.

"Huh? What are you saying?"

"It says on the news that I confessed and begged for love, I-"

Anntonia stopped in the middle of speaking, flashes of what happened last night blurred her vision. Then suddenly her eyes became watery.

She's crying.

Tears fell from her eyes as she remembered everything that she did last night.

"Ann, relax. Don't do anything stupid" Max said when she heard a sob at the other line.

"I'm so stupid. Why do I have to be so stupid?" Anntonia said.

"No, Ann listen. You aren't stupid. Being in love isn't stupid. You are a human being, capable of feeling in love and getting hurt. It's not your fault that you fell in love with Michelle" Max said.

"Sorry Max, I dragged you into this" Anntonia said.

"That's nothing. You're a big part of me Anntonia. And that's valid for forever" Max said

"Thank you"

"If you want to talk, join us for lunch. We're all in the pub" Max said.

"Hmmm. I'll see you guys" Anntonia said and ended the call.

She decided to end her misery once and for all. She wants Michelle to be happy, she wants Michelle to find love that is truly hers. Not some kind of arrangements.

It's time for her to let go of Michelle.

She went back to her room and packed her things. It was a good thing that she only brought one bag. She didn't forget to write a letter for Michelle, if this is really goodbye, she prefers not seeing her because she might not be able to let go.

She put the letter on Michelle's bed and left, to make it more dramatic. She'll just say goodbye to the girls in the pub and go on her own way. It will be hard, yes. However, goodbyes are part of life. It means you're going to say hello to a new beginning. And Anntonia is ready to face it as long as it makes Michelle happy.