Chapter 11

"We're here" Michelle said.

And when Anntonia looked at what's in front of her, she was in awe. She didn't even notice that they were walking up the hill. The view up there is breathtaking. There's a lone bench under a lone tree on the top of the hill. It was like a perfect painting.

"This is so beautiful" Anntonia breathed.

"You are more beautiful" Michelle said.

"And so are you" Anntonia said that made the girl blush.

"Hey! I was supposed to make you blush!" Michelle whined.

"Then I guess I got the point this time" Anntonia teased.

"Bummer" Michelle said.

"Why do you want to make me blush anyway?" asked Anntonia.

"It's because we are on a date" answered Michelle.

"is it necessary?" Anntonia asked again.

"what's necessary?" Michelle asked.

"To make someone blush when you are on a date" Anntonia asked.

"No, it's more of a natural reaction when you are with someone that you like" Michelle answered.

"Oh..." Anntonia said.

"And the fact that you don't like me makes me try a little bit harder" Michelle confessed.

"And it bothers you?" Anntonia asked.

"I don't know? You?" Michelle asked.

"Not really" Anntonia said as she sat down on the blanket followed by Michelle.

Silence engulfed the two of them when Anntonia started to stuff her mouth with chips. Michelle looked at her still amused on how a body like that eats like she's always eating for four people.

"wuahdd?" Anntonia asked with a mouthful of chips.

Michelle reached over Anntonia and wiped some crumbs beside her lips. Anntonia's face became warm and a hint of pink.

"For the record, you made me blush a lot of times already. I think you need a break from that" Anntonia said.

"I did?" Michelle asked.

Anntonia just shrugged and looked up at the sky. She closes her eyes and felt the cold breeze against her skin.

"How did you find this place? And how many girls did you bring here already?" Ann asked.

"It's just behind my house, Ann. and again, I haven't brought a single soul in here" Michelle said honestly.

"What?" Anntonia said and looked around and down the hill at the other side there she saw the pool then Michelle's villa.

"I did not notice that one" Anntonia said in awe.

Michelle sighs, she didn't even know if Anntonia is listening to her.

"I did not expect you to remember things. You can't even remember my girlfriend's name" Michelle said.

"I can remember your favorite perfume though" Anntonia said pouting because she was being accused of not remembering simple things.

"You do?" Michelle asked in surprise.

"Chanel Paris Deauville Eau de Toilette Spray" Anntonia said surprising the older girl.