|2| You Cheater 🤬

Ek chand tha mera jo badalon main kho gaya
Maine badal hatne ka intezaar kiya
Toh woh chand kisi aur ka ho gaya

⭐️⭐️⭐️

Target 🎯
Likes : 50
Comments: 100

⭐️⭐️⭐️

————————————————————————————

Recap : raj was having a long night with tina in club

————————————————————————————

Agar last chapter pdha ho toh ye song jroor sunna 🗿🗿☠️☠️

Author: chapter me koi bhul chuk ho toh maaf krna 🤡🤡

After a week had passed,

Mishti is feeling a little weird about Raj's behavior. He rarely comes to talk to her or spend time with her. In all these years, he always wanted to be near her, but now he doesn't even look at her properly.

"Riya, I don't know what happened with Raj. He's behaving differently,"Mishti confided in her friend, looking worried as they sat together in her room, snacking. She seemed uneasy, constantly shifting and playing with a piece of popcorn.

Riya leaned closer, her face showing concern as she listened closely. "What exactly happened?" she asked gently, leaning forward

Mishti sighed, her shoulders slumping as she explained her frustrations. "It feels like he is avoiding me. It's been a week; he always spends his day outside and comes late at night. Whenever I try to talk to him, he says, 'I am tired, Mishti, let's talk next time," she said, gesturing with her hands to emphasize her point.

"Arre... shaadi hone wali hai tension hoga... jeene de usko shaadi se pehle thoda" (You guys are going to marry; maybe he is stressed. Let him live a little before marriage), Riya suggested, her expression sympathetic as she reached out to comfort Mishti with a reassuring pat on the hand.

But Mishti's tears showed how deeply she was hurting, her pain too much for Riya's comforting words to soothe."Haa maine toh 20 shaadiya kar rakhi hai...aur mai apne mumma papa ka sath hu apne ghar me jaha log ho mujhse baat krne ke liye ho..jo mere liye khush ho" (Yeah...it's my 20th marriage right, and I am in my own house with my parents where I have people to talk with me who are happy for me). she admitted, her voice choked with emotion as she sought comfort from Riya's embrace.

"I am feeling lonely, Riya. I am missing my mom and dad. Every daughter wants her parents to be with her on her big day. I am so unlucky," she cried, tears streaming down her face as she mourned the absence of her loved ones on the eve of her wedding.

As they sat together, sharing their sadness, their quiet moment was interrupted by an unexpected interruption—a voice that broke the silence.

"Who made my doll feel lonely?" Raj's voice, filled with affection, echoed in the room as he stood in the doorway, his smile bringing warmth and dispelling Mishti's sorrow.

Mishti's eyes lit up with joy at the sight of him, and she rushed into his embrace, finding comfort in his familiar presence. For a moment, they held each other tightly, but Raj gently guided her to the bed with a reassuring touch.

With a gentle touch, Raj wiped the tears from Mishti's cheeks, his movements tender and deliberate as he tried to comfort her troubled heart. But as his hand approached, Mishti's expression shifted, her senses catching a familiar scent that raised doubts in her mind.