|4| Haldi 💛

" Dhadkan sambhalu yah Sans kabu mein karu tujhe nazar-bhar dekhne mein aafat bahut hai "

⭐️⭐️⭐️

"I humbly ask for forgiveness if there are any mistakes in this chapter."

———————————————————————————-

Recap: Shalini ordered Ansh and Mishti not to get involved in any parties or events with Raj and Tina. She wanted them to come straight to the wedding day without joining other celebrations.

———————————————————————————-

After a week, Mishti chose to be alone, not talking to anyone, not even Riya. Raj wanted to talk to her, but she kept her room closed. Raj's mom supported Mishti in this because she didn't want any trouble with Tina's father.

Ansh, during breakfast, lunch, and dinner times, would bring plates to Mishti and later collect them. He respected her privacy but made sure he was there when she needed him. Unintentionally, his considerate actions started to win her over, and they began to form a friendship.

Despite this growing connection, Mishti was still worried about their upcoming marriage. It had only been a week since they met, and trusting someone completely felt challenging, especially after going through a tough breakup.

Flashback

"Ansh, mai le jaugi, tum rehndo naa" (Ansh, I can handle this on my own; you don't need to) Mishti insisted, a soft smile gracing her lips as she noticed him holding her plates after lunch.

"Agar apni hone wali biwi ka itna bhi kaam na kar saku toh, mera wajood kis kaam ka?"(If I can't manage such simple tasks for my soon-to-be wife, then what's the purpose of my existence?) he asked, sincerity shining in his eyes.

"Magar jhutha hai..."(But it's used,) she attempted to retrieve her plate, but he hurriedly moved away.

"Karne do na accha lagta hai"(Let me do it; it feels right,)he said, his gaze tenderly fixed on her, revealing a warmth in his intentions.

She paused, meeting his gaze with curiosity. "Kyu accha lagta hai?" (Why does it feel right?) she inquired, seeking the depth behind his actions.

"Bas... lagta hai"(Just... it feels like the right thing to do,) he responded with a slight smile,

As Ansh walked away, Mishti couldn't help but smile

Ooo

Afternoon

Mishti shared the events of the day with Riya.

"Maine pehle hi bola tha Mishti...mujhe ye Raj mein pehle se hi gadbad lagti hai" (I already told you, Mishti, I always felt something was off about this Raj.)

Mishti, in tears, embraced Riya, finding solace in the presence of the one person who truly understood her.

Riya held her tightly, offering comfort. "See, Mishti, I know you are strong, and whatever happens, I will be with you. Don't worry."

"I am afraid, Riya. I don't even know Ansh, who is going to be my husband in just two days," Mishti expressed her worries.

"Think of it like an arranged marriage. And here, take this pepper spray and all these things. If he does something wrong, just use them, okay?" Riya handed her precautionary items, and Mishti laughed, hugging her.