|16| One Step Towards You🖇️

Aankhen padho aur jaano
raza kya hai
Har baat lafzon se bayan ho to
maza kya hai

If you feel I over-explain some scenes here, I am already saying sorry for that, and from next updates, there will be no third-person POV; you will see Ansh, Adair, Raj, Mishti, and Tina's POV. But Author will comment in between haha.🌝

Happy reading comments and likes krna mt bhulna
🥹🫶
————————————————————————————

Tina watched as Raj consumed drink after drink, his cheeks flushing with the effects of alcohol. She held onto her first glass of wine, observing her intoxicated husband with a mix of concern and apprehension.

As Raj's gaze landed on her, Tina braced herself for what she knew was coming. Whenever he was inebriated, he often mistook her for Mishti, his past love. Closing her eyes briefly, Tina felt a wave of anxiety wash over her.

Their hands were still intertwined on the bed as they drank, but Tina's heart raced with each passing moment. She dreaded the possibility of Raj calling her Mishti again, a painful reminder of his lingering attachment to his ex-fiance. Despite her internal turmoil, Tina felt powerless to stop him.

However, her thoughts were interrupted and replaced with surprise when Raj suddenly placed his head on her lap. The unexpected gesture caught Tina off guard, momentarily easing her worries as she gently ran her fingers through his hair, hoping that in this vulnerable moment, he would see her as Tina, not Mishti.

 The unexpected gesture caught Tina off guard, momentarily easing her worries as she gently ran her fingers through his hair, hoping that in this vulnerable moment, he would see her as Tina, not Mishti

Raj's vulnerability was raw and palpable as he cried in front of Tina, something he had never done before with anyone else. Tina held him gently, her touch comforting as she listened to his emotional outpouring.

"I met with her today," Raj confessed, his words shocking Tina to the core.

"Mishti?" Tina's voice trembled with controlled emotions as she continued to caress his head, her own tears mingling with his.

He continued, his voice breaking with sorrow and regret. "Why did we do that, Tina? What if I had never gone to that club? What if you hadn't been there? What if I hadn't lost control that night, leading to your father getting that video? I would still be with her, but I... I destroyed everything," he lamented, clutching her dress tightly as his tears soaked  her dress and her tears wet her face.

"She told me to move on, saying she was with someone else now," he chuckled bitterly before adding, "But when I asked her if she could forget me, she had no answer."

Lost in his turmoil, Raj expressed his deep longing and regret. "I don't know what I'm doing or what I'll do. I can't imagine life without her. I regret everything, Tina. Why can't she understand? She could kill me if that's what she wants; all I want is her forgiveness and to be with her. She misses me too, I can feel it. Her love for me is undeniable; she can never forget me."