|3| Inner turmoil 🌋

Main rota raha sari raat
Jiski yaadon mein,
Woh shakhs masroof raha
Kisi aur ke saath baaton mein,
Main toot sa gaya hoon
Jab se mili ye khabar mujhe,
rakh diya us shakhs ne apna haath kisi aur ke haaton mein.

⭐️⭐️⭐️

———————————————————————————-

Recap : Mishti fainted in Raj's arm picking her up and taking her to her room. He called the doctor.

———————————————————————————-

"She fainted because of stress, maybe due to the marriage. She is up now; you can meet her," the doctor said to the other members, and by now, Tina had also left.

Everyone entered the room, and Ansh gave juice to Mishti, which she drank not before looking at Ansh. She was trying hard to act normal, knowing this was not her place, and these people were not her family. The only person she considered family was Raj, who had broken her heart.

Tears started to flow from her eyes again.

"Mom, I will marry Mishti only. I love her," Raj declared, making Mishti clench her fingers in anger.

Ansh observed the situation. He didn't want to waste his energy on this family, but he felt somehow bad for her. Still, he decided to enjoy the drama.

"Are you out of your mind, Raj? Your dad already said yes to the proposal, and they mentioned that the marriage must happen for the business deal to be signed," Shalini said. Being from a business family and a businesswoman herself, she knew the tactics well.

"But, Mom, I am already engaged. Everyone knows," Raj said, looking at Mishti, but she turned her face away.

"Everyone knows you are engaged, but to exactly which girl they don't know, right?" Shalini spoke with a mischievous smile, making Mishti look at her with a disbelief.

"You will marry Tina, and she will marry Ansh," everyone exclaimed in shock.

"What? Are you crazy,

"You can't decide my life, Miss Patel," Ansh's anger was evident in his voice. He didn't understand why she dragged him into all of this.

Ashok looked at Ansh and said, "Shalini is right,
Ansh. You have no home, no job, nothing. If you reject this, I will make you more suffer."

"Dhundte baithna marte tak job aur ghar," ( then you can Search for a job and a home until you last breath.) he warned her.

"Mr. Patel, you can marry your son to anyone; I don't care. I will not interfere. But don't play with my life. I have nothing other than my last breaths now."

"But we have many things to lose. If this news spreads everywhere that Raj changed his bride in a week, our reputation will be ruined. If both of these boys get married on the same day, everyone will think they misunderstood the bride, as in the engagement, only family members were present," Shalini said.

Ansh clenched his fist in anger but controlled himself from bursting on them.

Mishti thought, "Ye buddhi bahot bolti hai" (This grandma talks a lot).

"Mom," Raj said.

"Listen, Raj. She herself doesn't want to marry you, and see her class. Still, we are giving her many things; she should be happy with this. Ansh and Mishti match each other by status, and you and Tina," then she moved towards Raj and muttered in his ears.