|6| Trust❤️‍🔥

A part of me is moving on, but another part is still stuck with you

⭐️⭐️⭐️

Next chapter target 🎯
Likes : 80+
Comments: 200 (😭😭)

————————————————————————————

Recap: Ansh and Mishti were having their heartfelt conversation, and after some time, Ansh left her room so that she could rest because the next day they have their D-day. But Raj wanted to talk to him

————————————————————————————

In the garden, Raj settled on the bench, but Ansh chose to stand at a distance, creating a palpable tension.

"Ansh bhai, let's be honest. I know you're not thrilled about this marriage, and truthfully, neither am I. I love Mishti," Raj confessed, casting a glance at Ansh. Ansh, clenching his fist, struggled to maintain his composure, aware that his years of effort could be jeopardized.

Raj pressed on, "I know Mishti still cares about me. She'll forgive me, and we can have the happy life we once imagined. Please, do something to stop your marriage."

Ansh, arms folded, finally spoke, "And what about your own commitment?"

"I'll marry, then I'll divorce her to be with Mishti," Raj clarified.

"Is Mishti just your plaything?" Ansh spat, his attempt to keep his voice down failing as it resonated louder than intended.

"What do you mean?" Raj looked at Ansh with widened eyes.

"Enough; I'm leaving," Ansh said, ready to go, but Raj halted him by grabbing his hand.

"Where's this attitude coming from? She's just an orphan, nothing to fill your empty life. No money, nothing. And you're the same—can't even buy expensive dresses. What will you provide for her?" Raj taunted.

"It's none of your concern," Ansh retorted, about to leave, dismissing Raj's remarks.

"Cancel this wedding. You know she won't be happy with you. Her love is for me, not you," Raj said with a smirk.

Ansh stopped, turned to face Raj, restraining his anger. "If you have the courage, talk to your parents. Mishti marrying me is their plan. Don't forget the deal, and Tina's dad still has your and her intimate videos. Think before doing anything foolish."

Raj's expression shifted to anger, and he stormed towards Ansh, grabbing his collar. "Just leave her, dammit. She didn't love you; she's mine. You don't have the position to oppose me. Understand?"

Ansh nodded and was about to leave. "She's mine, not your toy, understand," Ansh's words fueled Raj's frustration.

"If you try to stop this marriage, you'll regret it your whole life, little brother," Ansh thought as he returned to his outhouse.

"You're useless, Ansh. I need to talk to her," Raj thought and headed towards Mishti's room.

Caught in a maze of his own choices, Raj found himself in an unexpected situation. He had believed he could keep his actions hidden from Mishti and move forward with a joyful marriage. However, Tina's involvement had disrupted this plan.