Prologue

Nasha tha unke pyar ka jis mein hum kho gaye,
Unhe bhi nahi pata chala ki kab hum unke ho gaye.

⭐️⭐️⭐️

They were an unbreakable couple since school. Still, he cheated on her.

She loved him with all of her. Still, he broke her into millions of pieces.

She has no one except him. He has someone other than her.

She was tolerating bad behavior of his family for him. He never takes a single stand for her in front of his family.

She was preparing for their marriage. He was making out with someone.

She was engaged with him. He broke the engagement to marry someone.

She settled by his family with his brother. He didn't even care to ask her how she feels.

She is MISHTI KAPOOR
He is RAJ PATEL

Both are going to be married on the same day. But he realized that he can't live without her.

She was also ready to run, unaware that her to-be husband is now obsessed with her, never going to let this happen.

Her to-be husband is 'ANSH PATEL'  or its  'ADAIR RAISINGHANIA.'

————————————————————————————

Raj observed the girl seated on the bed, her arms folded, and cheeks puffed in a display of evident irritation.

A gentle smile played on his lips in response to her childlike antics. Approaching her, he lightly brushed his index finger against her inflated cheeks, producing a playful "fuuuuuutttt." She promptly turned her head away in defiance.

"Mishti... sun naaa yaar," (Mishti... listen, dear) he implored, reaching out to touch her shoulder and redirect her gaze toward him.

"Mom isn't saying she dislikes you. She's just concerned that if people discover you're marrying into a wealthy family, they might assume you're using me and complicating your life," he earnestly explained, attempting to sway her perspective.

"And how will it change when I move into your house?" she questioned. He smiled, relieved that she was finally engaging in conversation after an hour.

"See, you'll have to shift there after the wedding, right? So, if you move in with us now, it'll be better for everyone, including you. It will help you understand everyone, and no one will know about it until the wedding. Afterward, you'll officially be mine, and no one will question you," he reasoned.

"Just say it outright – you don't want to tarnish your reputation. If people find out you're marrying an orphan with no background, it could harm your family's reputation," she bluntly stated, walking toward the window.

"I don't like it, Raj. Your mom made it clear that if I move there, I can't leave until the wedding. It's like a lockdown for me, why?" she questioned, looking at him with a mix of frustration and confusion.

"You're overthinking, Mishti. Please, accept this. You're going to have a family with me. Don't you want that? Can't you do it for our future?" he pleaded, his eyes filled with hope.

"But..." She hesitated, looked away, took a deep breath, and reluctantly agreed, "Okay fine, only for you." She held up her index finger, and he intertwined his with hers, smiling gratefully. "Thank you, meri jaan." (Thank you, my life)