|12| First date🍦

Hey everyone, sorry for the late update. My exams were going on, which is why I couldn't post earlier. I'll make sure to update regularly from now on. If there are any changes, I'll let you know on Instagram or through the message board on Wattpad.

Don't forget to drop some comments and likes, rather than just reading and leaving.🙂

SHIDDAT SE NIBHAU
WOH AADAT HAIN TU
ISHQ HI NAHI
ROOH KI IBAADAT HAIN TU

⭐️⭐️⭐️

——————————————————————————

Recap: Ansh and Mishti prepare dinner for the guests at the Patel house. Accidentally (of course not) Mishti adds a whole packet of chili powder to the dinner, causing all the members to eat spicy food.

——————————————————————————

Shalini's face contorted in agony, her brows knit together as she let out a strained gasp, "Aash... Ashok, jaldi se kuch meetha do" (Aashhh... Ashok, pass something sweet quickly!) The words escaped her lips in a desperate plea, each syllable tinged with the fiery pain that ravaged her mouth. Her eyes, wide with distress, glistened with tears, mirroring the intensity of the heat that engulfed her senses.

With trembling hands, Shalini reached for the glass, her fingers quivering with each movement. The muscles in her arm tensed as she extended it towards Ashok, her silent appeal for relief palpable in the way her hand shook. Across the table, Ashok's expression shifted from surprise to concern as he watched her struggle. His eyebrows furrowed in empathy, a silent acknowledgment of her distress.

Quickly grasping the severity of the situation, Ashok moved with urgency, handing her the juice. His action was swift yet gentle. As Shalini took a desperate gulp of the cool liquid, a shudder of relief washed over her, momentarily alleviating the searing discomfort that had consumed her.

"Mujhe nahi pata tha ye log itna tikha khate hai" (I never thought they liked their food this spicy,) Ashok remarked, his voice tinged with amusement as he observed Shalini's reaction. His words carried a hint of curiosity, his gaze lingering on her face in search of an explanation.

Shalini's features hardened with determination, her lips forming a tight line as she declared, "I am not going to let those two over sweet couples off the hook. They did it intentionally," Each word dripped with resentment, her voice trembling with the weight of her frustration. Her eyes blazed with indignation.

Sensing the rising tension, Ashok interjected, his tone calm yet persuasive,"But because of them, we might be able to secure the deal with the Rare Group,"His words were a gentle reminder of the greater goal they were working towards, a subtle attempt to diffuse the mounting anger between them. As he reached out to touch Shalini's hand, his gesture was one of reassurance, a silent promise that they would navigate through this challenge together.

Author: buddhe uncle aap sapne dekho bas 🤚😌

Shalini took a moment to process his words, her mind racing with conflicting emotions. Finally, she nodded in reluctant agreement, her anger still simmering beneath the surface.

Ooo

Ansh approached Mishti with a warm smile, two ice cream cones delicately cradled in each hand. As he settled onto the bench beside her, he extended the treats towards her with a gentle gesture, his eyes reflecting a tender affection for her.