|5| rituals ✨

he looked at her
the way she needed to be looked at like the whole world could crumble and he wouldn't blink

⭐️⭐️⭐️

Next chapter target 🎯
Vote -50 +
Comment- 200+

Bhul chuk maaf kro aur chapter shuru kro
🙂🙂

———————————————————————————-

Recap: Ansh was on a call with someone before flashbacks hit him about the haldi ceremony between him and Mishti. After that, he engaged in a text conversation with someone.

———————————————————————————

Ansh was waiting for someone; after 5 minutes, his phone rang. "Come from the back gate," Ansh answered and cut the phone.

Someone entered through the back gate, holding bags in their hands. Ansh glared at him, "What took you so long, Raghav?"

"Boss, I needed to shop in a hurry, that's why. By the way, do you need new clothes now?" Raghav placed everything on the sofa and entered the main hall.

When he saw Ansh, whose clothes were covered in turmeric, Raghav asked, "Boss, are you coming from someone's haldi function?"

Ansh nodded and went inside where Raghav had placed all the bags. Raghav followed him.

"Whose function was it? Raj, sir's?" Raghav asked from behind.

"Mine." Raghav stopped in his tracks after hearing this. "What... are you getting married for real?" He was shocked by this bombshell of news.

But Ansh ignored his question and took out some clothes from the packets.

"Who is my lady boss, boss?" he asked, and Ansh stopped what he was doing, looking at him.

"Get out now. Come tomorrow with other things. I will message you, and make sure they shouldn't be expensive," he stated, and Raghav nodded before leaving.

————————————————————————————

Next day

In the Patel house, everyone was busy decorating for the mehendi and sangeet functions. Raj and Tina appeared content with the arrangements, but Raj's smile hinted at an underlying dissatisfaction.

"Are you not happy about our marriage, Raj?" Tina asked with an innocent expression.

"No, I'm not. You know I love Mishti, yet you're marrying me. I don't understand why," Raj replied in an irritated voice.

Tina took his hand, leading him to his room and locked the door behind them for privacy.

"Does it matter if you love her or not, Raj, if you can't keep it together?" Tina teased.

"Don't you dare, Tina. You're the one who started it, okay?" Raj stated angrily, showing her a finger.

Tina laughed at his words. "Drop the victim act, Raj. You and I both know the truth."

She moved closer, unbuttoning the top button of his kurta. "When I was untying your tie, you could have looked away from my chest and pushed me away, but you didn't."

Leaning towards him, her lips just an inch away from his, she continued, "And when I placed my lips on yours, you shouldn't have grabbed my hips and pushed me away."