Cuddles send Confessions

My face gets incredibly hot. Oh my gosh. Walker Scobell and I are cuddling. On his bed.

With SpongeBob playing on his tv...

Still! I turn my body and place my hand on his chest. If we're doing this, we are DOING this. I will not let this go to waste!

"Mm.." I heard Walker begin to wake up. I freeze. I have to pretend to be asleep. This is embarrassing! GAHHH!

I feel his heart beat faster for a minute he moves his head to look around he sees what's playing in the Tv and starts to laugh, he then clasps his hand over his mouth. 

He doesn't want me to wake up...

That means he doesn't want me to move. Wow. This is going to get INTERESTING.

I feel him move his arm move off his mouth and to his nightstand. Probably checking his phone. He sighs. He picks my hand up off his chest and places it down he then starts to nudge me "awake." Oh shoot, I gotta pretend to wake up now!

I pretend to sigh and open my eyes slowly. Walker looks at me a little nervous. Why? Oh. I have to pretend to notice his arm around me. Wait. No I don't! I sit up "what time is it? I ask him.

Absolutely mastermind move right there, oh yeahhh!

"It's 5:47..." he says. Um woah. Morning voice is INSANE. That was very attractive.

Then it hits me. We have school. "Walker!" I shriek. His mom will already have gone to work so it doesn't matter. He looks scared "What?! What's wrong? Did I hurt you?! He stutters out

"WE HAVE SCHOOL!" I yell at him while I throw the blanket off.

"Oh shit." He says as his eyes go wide. "We have an hour, it'll be okay. I promise." He says calmly.

"Can I take a shower?" I ask frantically. "Yeah, course." He says nonchalantly. Did I mention his room has a built in bathroom? Yeah.

"Here, you can wear this." He tosses a blue t-shirt at me. "Can you wear the leggings from yesterday..? Or do you want something else?" He asks. 

"I'm good, thanks though." I go into his bathroom and turn the water on, and hop in.

After my very quick shower, I put the same bra, underwear, and leggings back on but add Walkers shirt. I go out of the bathroom and tell him he can shower now.

While he showers I look through my book bag for my emergency bag...bam! There it is! I find my favorite perfume, brush  my h/c hair, and while I'm styling it  I hear Walker open the door.

I turn around and see him in just a towel. I turn away VERYYY quickly. 

"Sorry, forgot to grab clothes" he laughs while saying this.

"Okay, hurry up Walker!" I say back

I check the time. 6:30. I walk down his massive staircase. Man, this kid is humble.

I start to make us breakfast when he jogs down the stairs. "Hey-oh! You didn't have to do that!" He says looking at the food I've just finished making for us.

"Walker. I'm literally a baker. This is my favorite thing to do." I say whilst smiling at him.

He laughs and then gets quiet. 

"I like this a lot." He says

"Huh? What do ya like a lot Walker?" I say while we get ready to leave, somehow on time.

"I like being with you. I think last night is the best I've slept in years. Ever actually.." he looks at me to see my reaction.

I'm blushing. I'm in love with this boy. I don't know what to say. So I confess it all.

"I love you Walker."

CLIFF HANGER GUYSSS

WHATS HE GONNA SAYYY