📸

Walker lives four houses down from Momona. We walk down the street at a crazy fast pace. I am still trying to process everything she's said. Ugly? Fat? Is that actually true?

We suddenly are inside Walkers room. I feel way to many emotions. A lump is in my throat. I don't feel good.

"She didn't mean that. I'm really sorry she said that. Jeez. I'm so sorry." Walker says.

"I mean was she lying?" I mumble quietly.

"What?! Y/n you can't be serious. of course she was lying." He takes my hands in his. "She was. You're the prettiest girl I've ever seen. You also have some of the best determination I've ever seen. Your cookies are also absolutely bomb " He says while laughing softly. 

I stay quiet.

"What? You need me to prove..?" He says. I just look at him. He looks back at me and tilts his head. He then pull me over to his bed and sits me down. 

"Y/n I'm in love with you, I love you. Momona has NOTHING on you, that's why she started insulting you like that." He shakes his head, then his lips crash into mine. I cup his face with one hand to show him it's okay.

He gets the message. Suddenly there's a knock at the door to his room. 

"Y'all in here?" Who I imagine to be Leah says.

He pulls away "yeah. Who alls out there?" He says while looking at me.

"Just us two!" McKenna says. 

He pulls my hand off, gives it a kiss then quickly stands up. "Okay, door unlocked but I'll open it"

"Where's Ayran?" I ask them quietly.

"Oh, he's on his way over. Had to take a call." McKenna answers and gives me a smile

"You two have to make it official online. ASAP. Otherwise Momona is going to announce that she's dating Walker." Leah says super quickly.

"What?!" Walker throws his arms up.

"You have to." Leah says.

"Yeah, no shit." Walker says while rubbing his face with his hands. "Sorry, that was rude of me."

Walker gets on his phone, scrolls, taps something, then bam. An instagram post is ready

Walker.Scobell: Gorgeous sunset, my gorgeous girl. I love you to the moon and back my Miss (future Mrs. 😉) y/n_l/n 

"Is this alright?" Walker asks me. 

"Damn, that was fast." Leah says

"Walker's got those speedy thumbsss" McKenna laughs

"Yep, perfect." I say

Then, Waller posts the photo, letting the world know we are in love.

As he does this, Aryan barges in the door. "Y/N!" he says out of breath.