🔱Percy Jackson.🔱

"Y/n!" Aryan shouts.

Walker looks at me, Leah looks at me, McKenna looks at Walker and I look at Aryan.

"I was just on the phone with the producers of Percy Jackson. The girl who was supposed to play Bianca in season two had to quit. They need someone short notice who's already comfortable with the cast." Walkers hand finds mine again and wraps around it.

(Guys IK THIS ISNT CONFIRMED YET BUT ITS 4 THE PLOT.)

 "I-I was gonna tell them Momona obviously...but after this afternoon I told them you. And..they want you to play her. Filming starts next week. Can you do it?" He rambles out.

"HOLY SHIT Y/N PLEASE SAY YES." Leah yells.

"Um, YEAH!" I say. Walker grins about as wide as I've ever seen at this.

🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱A few hours later 🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱

Leah, McKenna, Ayran, Walker and I have been hanging out for a few hours. It's about ten o'clock now, and they're starting to leave.

"Bye Walker, bye y/n!" Leah says.

"Bye guys!" McKenna turns to me "it was so nice to finally meet you! You're like alll Walker talks about!" She laughs and leaves

Aryan stays for a few more minutes to get me connected with the directors, Rick Rordan himself, and some of the other cast members. Then he quickly says goodbye and leaves.

"We're gonna make a series together." Walker says. "We're gonna get to spend every day playing pretend together!" He smiles.

"Okay, but for now we're gonna sleep together." I say tiredly 

"WHAT?! OKAY THAT-THAT WAS A JUMP BUT-" Walkers blushing all over.

"NOT LIKE THAT YOU-YOU DUMBASS." I tackle him onto the couch.

"HEY!HEYYY STOPP!" He yells while laughing me me

"Okay, on a more serious note: we need to go to the bakery and restock all of our stuff. I also need to tell Marie and the one other family friend who helps manage it during the school year that I'm gonna be gone for filming." I say to him.

"Oh yeah! That sounds fun." He says happily.

I check my phone to see the time.

"Oh my gosh. DUDE I HAVE 500K FOLLOW REQUESTS. BRO!" I exclaim

He just laughs. "What did you expect?! We're dating!" He laughs.

"OKAY BUT WHATS GONNA HAPPEN WHEN I JOIN THE CAST?! GAHHH" I start running around in circles in his living room while he laughs at me.

When I stop running and he stops laughing he says "okay, come here." I walk on over

He picks up my phone and makes a funny face at the Face ID. (I don't have face idea guys but I think it works bc I do it on my moms phone 😭)

"Okay, let's see who's wanting to follow you." 

Follow requests:

User537

Luvlyduck

Charmadora

Ryan Reynolds ✅

Pecyjacksonfan1222

Ilovewalkerscobell872839

Jenifer Gardener ✅

Charlie Bushnell✅

"Okay, wow that is A LOT of people." I say

"Just wait till they announce you're joining the cast." Walker says.