💗 The next few days 💗

🎀 Monday 🎀

It's officially announced that I'll be joining the Percy Jackson series. Lots more people request to follow me, I just make my account public at that point.

We go to the bakery to let my family friend who'll be running it while I'm gone. I tell my mom and  Marie the news, Marie gets worried and asks what she'll do. 

I tell her what's she's been doing, which is hanging out with her friends, going to school, and she prefers to stay with our cousins so that's been taking care of.

I also call my Aunt to ask if it's okay, and tell her my news.

🍬Tuesday🍬

Walker walked in on me singing "Mastermind" by Taylor Swift. This is what happened.

"Nobody wanted to play with me as a little kid, so I've been scheming like a crimina- WALKER!"

"DAMN! I DIDNT KNOW YOU COULD SING LIKE THAT. It's very attractive not gonna lie."

We both double over laughing.

We also hang out with Aryan and Leah.

Aryan is the sweetest kid when it comes to Walker and I. He makes sure we sit together. EVERY time. I think he likes to see Walker happy.

Leah is the also super sweet she's also SUPER pretty and funny. She also makes fun of Walked      a lot, which gives me ideas.

McKenna dms me on instagram and asks if after filming is done I want to stay with her for a few days or hangout.

🎀 Wednesday 🎀

We both are officially un enrolled in school since we'll be getting tutoring on set.

Walker and I have been trying to get all the time together we can. While we'll be on set together, we can't BE together. We have to be acting. This leads to a lot of hugging and kissing.

That evening while we're sitting on his bed watching SpongeBob (it's become a tradition after that night) I see him starring at me through the corner of my eye. I turn to look at him. 

He leans in to kiss me and I connect our lips. He pulls me into his lap (which isn't unusual as we sit like this sometimes. Our faces are now even and he continues to kiss me.

Five minutes later we get interrupted by SpongeBob yelling. I get off of him and rub my neck. 

Walker posts a picture of us looking shocked on his instagram story ("I don't have a Snapchat account"- Walka) that says "us when we realize that in two days we have to fly alone"

Lots of people like it and swipe up. When he checks these there's one from Leah, so we read it. "WALKER?! Y/N?! WHATS ON HER NECK 🤨🤨🤨"

We both explode into uncontrollable laughter.

Momona pov

What?! Two days until they leave? Fuck. What am I gonna do?! 

I have my plan, but how do I get her away from Walker...? That's the only way to get it to work.

I listen music while trying to figure it out. "Maria" by Justin Bieber plays. Wait...

She pretends to be pregnant with his child. Hmm..