☂️ storm. ☂️

Walker moves his hands which were previously on my waist and shoves me behind him.

"Beat it, Momona." He says.

She's gonna hurt me. She's gonna hurt me. She's gonna hurt me. She's gonna hurt me. She's gonna hurt me. She's gonna hurt me. She's gonna hurt me. She's gonna hurt me. She's gonna hurt me. She's gonna hurt me. She's-I'm-I can't...I'm gonna...

I hit the floor

😽💋chapieturie breaky💋😽

💙Walker pov💙

"Beat it, Momona." 

I felt y/n breath on neck faster and faster (that's where her nose is in comparison to my body. I kinda have to bend my head down to kiss her a little)

Then I hear her drop.

"Um is she like dead..?" Momona asks me stupidly.

"No." I say while I scoop her up. "Beat it though." I set her down on our- I mean her bed. 

When I turn around Momona is right in front of me, this girl is a damn fox. Y/n would have used the b word, but I don't wanna call girls that really so...

I stare at her. "Why are you still here? You hurt my girlfriend. Now sh-" suddenly lips are on mine. They're not my y/n's lips. It feels so wrong, I hate it.

I try and get away but she has the momentum right now. I can't-i chat hurt a girl but- what the hell? Yes I can. I push her.

Her lips finally break off.

"GET AWAY FROM ME!" I yell at her. She just kissed me. What the fuck.

"Aww, come on Walker. Don't be difficult now. You saw what I did to y/n." Momona says.

(Mormons if you Eva see or hear of this OR IF YOU GUYS MEET MOMONA AND THIS COMES UP TELL HER IK SHES A QUEEN 😿)

"Just break up with her, and get with me. We could cover all of this up you know..." she moves towards me.

I blush when she does I let her get close to me. "Well...I mean..."

Then before she can expect it I grab y/n's body and book it.

"I LOVE YOU" she yells to me.

"FUCK YOU TOO MOMONA!" I yell and run down to the cab.

🎀🎀chappy sappy breaky wakey for you guys to imagine an edit of Walker in this scene to Breaking Dishes (aka the one that goes 'A MANNN A MAN A MANANANA')🎀🎀

"We have to take y/n Momoma just-she just...oh my gosh." I'm really out of breath. I start explaining what just happened, but in a minute we're at the set of where we're supposed to be filming today.

The set of people we have today to help direct us are: Rick (obviously), Ryan Reynolds, and a few other people.

Ryan has been here recently to help us achieve what Rick wants but needs help explaining. Right now there's nobody else but him.

He's sitting in a chair in a Hawaiian shirt and "sunnies" as y/n calls them.

I  have y/n in my arms and sprint over to him, still out of breath. "R-Ryan or Mr. R-Reynolds...whatever I-I'm supposed to call you. We need t-to talk..." I'm still catching my breath.

I ran four flights of stairs and had to talk all 60 seconds of my rest.

"This is about Momona isn't it?" He says while pulling me into my trailer.

"W-what..." I have to just stop talking. Y/n is super light...lighter than before...weird....but she's still a person. I have a hard time carrying baby's more than down one flight of stairs.

"Momona beat her up, she started passing out, you didn't tell anyone. She's not doing to good and you've also been so busy you haven't noticed all the wrong things." He says while giving me a 'I know everything' look.

"Yeah...that. But Momona got all up on me and kissed me...and...and I don't know what to do." I hold back tears that are willing to come out.

"Hold on, hold on. Kissed you?! Dude! Too far. Calling her parents, calling her directors, calling her agent. But for now, breathe kid." He says to me.

"Okay...okay. You won't kick her off set, right? I can't be away from her for that long. I'm literally dependent on her to keep me sane" I laugh.

"No, of course not! We signed a contact dumbass. All that Kraft got to your head didn't it?" We both laugh.

I see movement in my peripheral vision, it's y/n moving.

"I'll leave you two. No funny business though!" Ryan says as he walks out.

"Hey!" I yell at he keeps walking out.