Babies and bruises.

I write emails to a bunch of different news outlets under an anonymous email.

I realize this could put my career in jeopardy...who cares?! I'll say Leah started it. NO WAIT. EVEN BETTER. Y/N.

before you could say "babysitters club!" an article has been published. Multiple are being published. I turn the TV on. there I am. And there's Walker.

"Is it true that Momona is pregnant with Walker Scobell's baby? Today we're doing a deep drive."

🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🍬🍬🍬🍬CHAPTER BREAK AND Y/N POV🍬🍬🍬🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀

(Y'all want some Walker povs? Good bc ur getting them 🙀)

I wake up in my empty house. No Walker beside me. We decided to split for a few nights and sleep in our own rooms starting two days ago. It's now Friday, the day of our flight.

I open my phone and go onto instagram. I am FLOODED with dms. I always try to respond, but there are so many.

"Is it true? Are you okay?!"

"Girl Y/N YOU BEST RUN"

"I'm so sorry girl. If you wanna talk I'm here."

"How tf did he pick her..?!"

What? I check my feed.

"Momona pregnant with Walker Scobells baby: confirmed." WHAT!? Tears. Right away. 

No new texts from Walker either, that tells me it.

Oh my gosh. I should have known. That's why he wanted to be away for longer?! So he could be with..Momona? Walker wouldn't do that. But it says they confirmed it and I have no texts.

I just sob. Then I get up and pull myself together. I'm going to take a long walk. 

Momona pov:

Perfect, I see her coming to the door. I have everything I need. Two fists, a mask, gloves, and more if she's not as easy as I think she'll be.

I walk to the door and unlock it.

I hear the door unlock.

I take a step outside and am tripped of my steps by something...no, someone.

I trip her as she walks out.

Then I feel a fist slam into my back. Ouch.

I slam into her back. When she tries to sit up, I bang her face into the concrete, scraping it badly.

I let out a scream. My left cheek  is being completely torn up. I then feel myself being kicked.

I kick her in the head as hard as I can. I then get a good punch in in her left eye. 

My eye hurts so incredibly badly.

She's about three years younger than me and lighter. Ugh. I pick her body up and turn it to the side. She's thrashing around trying to get out of my grasp.

Oh great, now I am literally being thrown around. I land in my right. Good, that's my still in tact eye, she can't get it yet.

"You know you're pretty tough for a greasy little nobody." I give her an uppercut.

"Stop!...please." She begs, out of breath.

"You could stand to lose some pounds." I say as I flip her again and get on top of her.

"M-Momona?...please." I gasp while trying to push her off.

Then, I  deliver the  final blow.

She's passed out, bloody and bruised at this point. She'll be out for awhile.

I get off her and run away as fast as I can. Then, I hear a boy scream.