🍨haul ass!🍨

I feel Walkers body tense up.

Is it Momona? Oh my gosh. Good grief that girl-

"Guys! Guys come on, come out right now!!" It's Aryan.

"Guys, the clocks are wrong and we have to leave right now."

I start to get up but Walker tugs me back down with his arms. "Y/nnn I want to go to sleep" he pouts at me.

"You go to sleep then, okay?" I take his hands off my body. 

(Guys I didn't wanna be cringe but we at the point where they needa start calling each other something I will take suggestions of anything but 'love' so comment them 🙀)

I open the door for Aryan. "What do you mean now? Like haul ass now or we have a couple more minutes?" I ask him

"Uhh...haul ass..? Not sure what that means." He says

I sigh loudly "okay, thank you." I walk back and grab my keycard off our-I mean WALKERS nightstand.

I walk over to my room and get some clothes to change into. Red tank top, black leggings. 

I see I left Walkers door open, his lights still off. I walk in there as I tie my hair up.

"Walker! Come on, hurry up!" I say thinking he hasn't gotten out of bed.

The top of his body-which is shirtless-pops out. "Okay, okay one second!"

"JEEZ WALKER! WOULD IT KILL YOU TO PUT SOME CLOTHES ON?!" I say while turning around.

"Don't act like you've never seen it before!"

He says as Aryan walks into the room. Now it's his turn to be confused.

"WHAT?!" He shrieks loudly as Walker comes out with a shirt on. The room is soon filled with lots of

"HE MEANT HIM WITHOUT A SHIRT ON, HE MEANT-"DUDE NOT LIKE THAT NOPE-" NOT LIKE THAT-" ABSOLUTELY NOT."

He winds up on the floor laughing and Walker and I end up with red flushed cheeks.

"Okay in y/n's words haul ass to the car. Now!" He says while starting to leave.

*this is a short and calm one but y'all best prepare for the storm that's coming *

Love you! 😽