Momona's mad.

( THIS IS GOING TO BE A LITTLE DIFFERENT GUYSSZZZZ! SO BASICALLY FOR THE STORY TO MAKE SENSE IN THE FUTURE WE NEED A MOMONA POV (AKA THE CRAZY IN LOVE W WALKED GIRL WHO ISNT LIKE THAT IRL BUTS IS J FOR ZE PLOT🔱❤️❄️💗🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥)

I open instagram ready to post the pictures Walker and I have taken over the years, announcing we're dating. Even though we're aren't dating, I must get him away from y/n.

Then I see it.

He's made it official online. They know now, EVERYONE knows. It's not fair. I throw my phone across the room and it lands on my couch.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!" I scream while banging on a table.

How could I let this happen?! I should have done it as soon as they left. But Ayran stayed to talk with m-

It was Ayran. He told Walker. He fucking told Walker everything. And slutty little y/n too. 

(Ayran a real one)

Gosh, I hate that girl. She's so...fuck. Ugh! Nothing is true that I'm thinking. Besides that she sucks for stealing  Walker. Her mom is almost dead so maybe she'll be too and pain and break up with him when it happens? Maybe I'll then swoop in and comfort Walker, slowly making him fall head over heels for me.

Yes, that'll work...

No it won't. I don't know how long she'll be still alive. Ugh.

Or I could just make y/n unavailable to Walker?

I can't kill her...but maiming is like the one rule when getting back at someone who stole your crush. (Percy reference 😍)

I'll sneak into her little bakery and wait. Then, I'll make sure Walked can't ever see her again.

But, I need time to prepare. It's gonna take me about 8 days to get everything I need.

Okay, in a week and a day I'll do it.

I'm going to hurt y/n so badly Walker won't be able to see her.