🖤Neighbors?🖤

I wake in a familiar place that smells like the best thing ever, Walker.

I love him. I love him so much. He keeps me safe, he loves me, he cares for me. He's funny as shit too. 

"Come on sweetheart...you gotta wake up soon, y/n...come on I don't know if you can hear me but it-"

I jolt up "Walker!" I say to him. "What happened?! Are you okay?" I touch his cheek lightly.

"You're not going to like anything I say here. So uh..Brace yourself, okay?" What is he gonna tell me? I swear he's gonna say he killed Momona by shoving an Oreo down her throat or something 

"You passed out, I told her to beat it and then...and then she kissed me. Then I said 'fuck you' and ran away with you in my arms." He explains.

"She-she kissed you?" I ask him. Not gonna lie I'm about to laugh at her.

"Uh..yeah." He says back.

I pull him in close and we stay like that for a minute.

"I'm sorry...I'm really sorry.." he says to me.

"I don't care about any of that. She's just a psycho bitch." I say and pull back from our hug.

"Okay good. I don't either...I do care about this passing out thing though y/n." He says while standing up as grabbing his computer to look at his lines. 

Someone knocks on the door. I stand to answer it and my legs decide to fuck up and not hold me. Lucky for me, Walker was expecting it and turns around to grab me.

I lean on the counter while he opens the door and we are met with a smiling Aryan.

"Hey Walker! Hi Y/n! I thought I should probably come check on you"  he says

"Scoot it, love you though!" Leah says while pushing past Walker send Aryan.

"Did the psycho bitch come back at y'all?!" She asks me

"Um, YEAH. She literally kissed Walker too. She's INSANE." I say to her.

We both laugh.

Another voice says "hey kids, so uh Walker and y/n you gotta sign some papers." It's Mr. Reynolds. Or Ryan. Not sure what to call him.

"For uh...what?" Walker asks him confused.

"Did we get a restraining order?!" I say excitedly 

"Bingo! Momona can't bother either if you now." He says 

"About time!" Leah laughs

"Yayyy" Aryan says.

💋After signinggg💋

We (Leah, Aryan, Walker, and I) are sitting off set and watching edits of us. I suggested this since they're not chronically online like I am.

"Guys we are famoussssss" I say.

"Yeah it's crazy!" Aryan says.

"For realll" Leah adds.

"We're gonna be rich when we grow up guys. We all gotta live close like we do back at home. Oh but WITHOUT Momona. McKenna should live there instead!" Walker says while scheming.

We get a call from McKenna at that very moment "GUYS DID YOU ACTUALLY GET A RESTRAINING ORDER AGAINT THAT PHYCO BITCH?!" She says smiling the whole time.

"Why do all the girls call her that?" Aryan asks confused.

"Because she is one" Walker says and everyone laughs.

"Hey McKenna, you wanna be neighbors when we all grow up?" Leah asks

"Um, DUH!" she response.

We all laugh again.