💋 Epilogue 💋

💙🔱seven years later🔱💙

Eventually, the doctors gave me medication to control the passing out. I haven't passed out since the day we got a restraining order on Momona.

Walker and I got married super  young. Which his parents almost didn't approve of.

Speaking of getting married, we're at Leah's wedding right now.

Aryan, Leah, McKenna, Walker and I are sitting at a pretty white table.

"Well guys, we're all grown up." 24 year old Aryan says.

"Yeah we really are, aren't we?" 22 year old Walker responds. 

Just then, Ruth, our two year old daughter runs up to me in her little pink dress.

"Mommy! Dada! Brother and Estelle won't play with me and cousin Opal!!"

Estelle Is McKennas Daughter, who's four years old. Her 'cousin' Opal is Aryans daughter who's also two.

"Baby, let Dylan and Estelle play please. You and Opal could play princesses together?" I suggest to her.

"Yay!" She toddles back over to her cousin.

⭐️10 years later than the original book⭐️

(❄️ Scobell Family❄️:)

Walker: 25

Dylan: 8

Ruth: 5

Michelle: 3

Percy: 1

(🎶Aryan's family🎶)

Aryan 27

Opal: 6

Annabeth: 2

(❤️McKenna's Family❤️)

Estelle: 8

Bianca: 1

 (🍬Leah's family🍬)

Leah: 25

Grover: 2

We all in fact, are neighbors.

Walker and I live in between McKenna and Aryan and across the street from Leah.

We live in a big house with two floors and a basement. Our kids each have their own their own rooms and everything. Walker and I have been in a number of productions, so we're set financially.

If you're wondering, yes Walker and I are still very much in love.

If you couldn't tell by the 4 kids and big house.

Our kids are also actors. Well, the ones who want to be.

Percy, Bianca, Annabeth and Grover are the youngest in every family, so we're hoping they'll be close.

Dylan and Estelle are the best of friends. So are Ruth, Opal and Michelle.

Walker and I are currently sitting on our front porch drinking hot chocolate and watching the sun go down.

He leans in and gives me a kiss.

"What was that for?" I laugh and tilt my head.

"I love you! We've been through so much together. Running from the paparazzi, going to school, meeting each others friends, acting, a crazy girl, getting married and having children..It's so crazy how all of this was just..."

We both say the same word in unison. "Accidental?"