PROLOGUE

KILLING VINCENT

By: Princess Gold

NO TO PLAGIARISM.

I TRUST YOU AND I LOVE YOU.

GOD BLESS EVERYONE.

******************************************

Killing Vincent

PROLOGUE

Every people in this world has their own fate and path to choose.

But in my point, it was different.

Because ever since I was still breathing on my mom's womb, my path has been long decided.

The fate that I needed to choose has already been written.

I came from a family of rich nobles and high class people.

A family which everyone looks up to.

A family which everyone envied of because of their endless wealth and popularity in the society.

But little they know...

That this family...

...has one big secret.

Yes. A secret which will cost your life once you've ever heard of it or even get a hint of it.

And this secret was all started on that day that the Sylvanus family and the Montague family met for the very first time.

It was on Spanish colonial time in the Philippines  when the Sylvanus are held captive and was about to be killed by an army of Spaniards. But before they are about to be killed, the Montague family came to rescue and saved them.

The Sylvanus, who felt so much gratitude for the Montague's act, vowed that they will do everything to return this favor to them. And so, the rich and the very powerful clan of Montague, asked the Sylvanus, to be their guns and swords to their family's sworn enemies.

Yes.

From then on, the Sylvanus has became the Montague's guns and swords.

I will put it into simple words.

They became the Montague's secret assassins.

Montague's words for them has became a bible that they needed to follow in order to live. And as an exchange, Montague's shared their  great fortunes and wealth to the Sylvanus that they have enjoyed through generations, until now.

But not all the Sylvanus are happy about this contract with the Montague's. Most of the Sylvanus wanted to be freed from this bloody and dirty job. And so, the Montague family who wanted to be fair, gave one condition before they can attain their freedom from this unwanted slavery. And that is, on the 18th birthday of a Sylvanus member, they are given their final task and the most difficult lesson in their training that they needed to do before Montague's grants their freedom.

I'am Natalie Sylvanus.

And yes, I'am a Sylvanus.

I'am one of the Montague's so called 'dogs'.

And now, in my generation of the Sylvanus, as the youngest daughter of the family, I have to fulfill this duty that my family sealed on my fate.

And that is...to kill.

My parents and my older brother has finally claimed their freedom and so I was left to claim mine.

Yes.

I'am now on my eighteenth birthday.

And so, the final task and the final lesson that I needed to learned is now bestowed upon on my shoulder.

But life has its own games and unpredictable twists.

Just when I thought that everything's going according into my plan, I was left to choose my fate that I thought to be long decided by my family and the people around me.

And now, I was left confused.

In this game of life called fate, what will I choose?

Freedom or Love?

************************

AN: hello! This is my first time na gumawa ng action story dito sa wattpad. I was in second year highschool nung last akong gumawa ng kagaya nito kaya sana makayanan ng hair ko ito  ngayon. Hihi. Vote or Comment lang ha? Salamat! XD