EPILOGUE

Killing Vincent

Epilogue

It's been raining hard

Pero nakatulong naman ang makapal na coat na suot ko para mabawasan ang lamig na nararamdaman ko. I inhaled deep as I stand alone on that busy airport.

Yes. Kagagaling ko lang sa America kung saan binisita ko ang pamilya ko at ngayon ay umuwi ako ng Pilipinas para sa pag-aasikaso ng nalalapit kong kasal.

It may sound ridiculous.

But yes.

I'am marrying my target.

I'am also marrying my long-time master who's been hiding behind a black curtain for years and who's been using a voice modulator to hide his beautiful deep voice away from me.

The hundred years of contract between the Montague and the Sylvanus is now over.

The only thing that will attach the two clans is the marriage that will be held two days from now.

We are now free.

I'am now free to live.

As I'am also free to love.

I'am free to feel.

I stood there alone as people are busy making their way into their own destinations.

Dati ay naiinggit ako sa mga taong nasa paligid ko dahil may kalayaan sila.

Malaya silang makakapunta sa mga lugar na gusto nilang puntahan.

Malaya din silang makakapamili ng landas na gusto nilang piliin.

Sylvanus fate has been long decided ever since we were still breathing on our mom's womb.

The fate that we needed to choose has already been written.

But now...

I looked up and I saw that perfectly handsome guy standing alone in the middle of the rain. He's holding a black umbrella on his right hand and his left hand is inside his coat. His beautiful eyes met mine and when he saw me, that familiar playful big smile drew up on his face.

...I'am making my own destiny.

I'am making my own fate.

And this is what I choose.

I choose this way.

I choose this direction.

I choose to be with this man who's gazing at me in the middle of the rain.

I saw him make his way towards me and I can feel the sound of my heartbeat in every step he takes.

And then he finally stood in front of me.

Ibinaba nya ang payong na hawak nya habang hindi parin nya tinatanggal ang tingin nya sa akin.

He smiled and looked at my face.

"Welcome home, my black fairy" ang nakangiting bati nya sa akin.

I smiled and then I looked at him directly into his eyes.

"Yes I'm home..." ang nakangiting sabi ko. "...master"

Ngumiti sya nang marinig yun.

"Master?" his brows rose up. "Then, may I order you to kiss your master because this master missed you so much?"

I smiled too.

And that smile is so true that I can't believe that I'm actually doing it.

Without saying anything, I tiptoed to reach his face and I gently kissed him in the middle of the crowd.

Naramdaman ko rin ang paghawak nya sa bewang ko at ang paghalik nya sa akin pabalik.

Alam kong nakatingin na sa amin ang lahat ng taong nanduon.

But it doesn't matter anymore.

Being free just like this is all that matters to me.

Being free to kiss him in middle of the crowd is all that matters to me now.

Being free to love him just like this is all that matters to me in the whole wide world.

My life didn't go through to its original plan.

But the twist of fate leads me to this man.

The twist of fate leads me to my true freedom.

My freedom to love.

My freedom to feel.

I'am Natalie Sylvanus.

And yes, I'am a Sylvanus.

Killing Vincent would have been my way to my freedom.

But I was wrong.

Loving Vincent has brought me to my true freedom.

So in this game of life called fate, between freedom and love, I choose...both.

THE END.

FINAL AN: Yehey!!! The End na ang Killing Vincent! So how was it? Hehe, please say something. Sorry kung may mga wrong grammars and typos. Aayusin ko nalang pag nakaluwag. ahehehe.

BTW. Maraming-maraming salamat sa lahat ng nagbasa, nag-vote, at nag-comment sa Killing Vincent. Maraming salamat po sa support lalong-lalo na sa mga ARMYs and non-ARMYs.

After this is magfo-focus naman ako sa ANNAH. Ahuehue~

And again, thank you and God bless everyone!

PS. Feel free to ask questions kung naguguluhan kayo. I'll answer them. :D

Add me on fb: Princess Gold Wp