Chapter Two

Ace Black

I woke up, and felt the side of the bed was empty causing me to open my eyes to see that she was gone.

I looked around on the floor to see her things were gone as well and my shirt wasn't anywhere in sight. I immediately got out of bed and threw on some clothes then walked to my office.

I looked through the security system cameras, and saw her along with her sister sneaking out in my shirt causing me to chuckle. "I'll see you soon, Angel."

Yaszy Mancini

Katherine and I arrived back home before mom arrived home. "I can't believe you slept with the one and only Ace Black." Katherine said.

"I can't believe it either, what do I tell mom about my neck and legs?" I said making her laugh.

"You know she doesn't care as long as we don't catch diseases or get pregnant." She said and I nodded my head.

We walked inside of the house and walked to our bedrooms to change. I got a quick shower and changed into sweatpants, his T-shirt.

I walked over to my bed, and laid down then stared up at the ceiling with Ace on my mind. "You are different." His voice ran through my head.

My door opened and Katherine walked in making me sit up then look at her confused. "The sex must have been good, huh?" she said.

"why?" I asked making her smirk then show me her phone. My eyes widened and I looked at her.

"Why is he searching for me? He doesn't do relationships." I said and she chuckled.

"Girl, have you seen yourself? Every man wants you." She said making me roll my eyes then lay back down.

"He's the most dangerous person though, so why would he want me when he can have other woman?" I said to her then looked at the time to see that it was eight fifteen in the morning.

"Bitch, I don't know but I am sleeping in here with you. I'm so hangover." She said then slid in on the other side and closed her eyes.

Not even ten minutes went by and she was already asleep. I went to grab my pen and phone only to realize I didn't have either of them.

I groaned then heard the doorbell rang making me get out of bed and walked downstairs to the door. I opened the door to find no one there but saw a bouquet of flowers along with my phone and pen on the ground.

A small smile appeared on my face as I picked up the items then walked back inside. I saw a note attached to the flowers and I grabbed it then read it.

Here's your phone and pen back, Angel. I hope you like the flowers.
Here's my number as well. ***-***-****

I messaged him thank you for my phone and flowers then heard back upstairs to my bedroom. I grabbed my vase from my nightstand then walked into the bathroom and place some water inside.

I added the flowers into the vase, and walked out with the vase then placed it on the nightstand. I heard my phone go off making me look to see that Ace messaged me back.