Chapter Ten

Yaszy Mancini

Ace and Grayson left for a little bit to get clothes and the wolves for the night while, Katherine and I were still sitting at the table with our mom along with Liam.

Our mom stood up from the table then walked to one of the drawers in the kitchen then pulled out what looked like heating pads.

"Honey, I'm going to wrap these around the bruises on your arms and it'll help with the healing process." Mom said, while popping them in the microwave to warm them up and I nodded my head.

The microwave stopped and she removed the heating pads out of the microwave then wrapped them around both of my biceps.

"I freaking look crazy with these on." I said and they laughed at me which made me groan.

"Oh, you look fine honey." Mom said and kissed my head then there was a knock at the door making her walk over, answered the door.

"Here are the protection papers, Ms. Mancini must sign them first, and the President has stated that if Katherine wants to sign Grayson, she is permitted to do so." We then heard our mom close the door, now holding a yellow envelope in her hand.

She walked out and handed me the envelope, then walked over to one of the kitchen drawers and grabbed two pens out.

I removed the papers from the envelope and signed Grayson's first. Then, I handed it to Katherine to sign. I signed Ace's next and signed his gang members, then placed them back in the envelope, alongside Grayson's.

I noticed the president left a key card on the table making me furrow my eyebrows then grab it and place it in my wallet case.

Katherine pulled out her phone and started texting who I'm guessing was Grayson. "Can I take these ridiculous warmer off my arms?" I asked, Mom laughed then removed them from my arms.

"Okay, what do we want for dinner?" Mom asked, and Katherine's eyes lit up.

"Can we please order something?" She asked and Mom nodded her head, sat back down at the table.

"What were we thinking? Pizza? Chinese? What's it gonna be?" Mom asked.

Katherine immediately said, "Pizza."

"Alright, looks like we are having a pizza night." Mom said and we laughed at her, I shook my head.

There was a knock on the door making Katherine stand up and go answer it this time. When she opened the door three wolves ran over to me causing a smile to form on my face.

"Are those his wolves?" Mom asked and I nodded my head.

I stood up from my chair, then sat down on the floor. Beast sat in front of me, and I started petting the sides of his head. Max and Thor rested their heads on my shoulders.

"This one is Beast." I said then kissed the side of head and he laid down in front of me.

I stretched my legs out, and Max and Thor laid down beside me, placing their legs on my thighs. "This is Max," I pointed at my left thigh. "And this is Thor," I continued, pointing at my right thigh.