Chapter Seven

Third Person

Ace's eyes fluttered open and once his vision cleared up, he looked around the room then his eyes landed on his girl who was cuddling with Max, his wolf.

He noticed she was still sleeping and uncovered making him grab the blanket then cover her up. Ace then got out of bed slowly and walked into his bathroom while closing the door behind him.

He walked over to the shower and turned it on, waited for it to warm up before stepping in. He stepped under the shower head and let the water run down his skin for a little then started his shower routine.

He grabbed the loofah and placed a small amount of body wash on it, then lathered it all over his body. He rinsed the body wash off his body then grabbed his shampoo and poured a small amount in his hand, massaged it into his scalp.

He rinsed it out of his hair and turned off the shower, then stepped out. He grabbed a towel and wrapped it around his waist then walked out to see his wolves, nibbling on her back.

They stopped as soon as he walked out then they moved away from him causing him to smirk. "That's right boys, she's mine." He thought to himself.

He walked into his closet, and started getting dressed. Once he was dressed, he walked out then walked back into the bathroom.

He rubbed deodorant on his arm pits then brushed his teeth and sprayed cologne on. He walked out of the bathroom for the second time and a knock on the door caught his attention.

He walked over to the door and opened it to see Grayson. "Katherine grabbed her some clothes and necessities." He said, handed Ace a bag.

Ace grabbed the bag then closed the door and placed it at the end of his bed, walked over to her. He sat down beside her and watched her for a little bit before shaking her gently.

Her eyes fluttered open slowly and when she saw Ace, a smile formed on her lips causing Ace to do the same.

"Good morning, Angel." He said while pushing the hair that was in her face behind her ear.

"Good morning, Ace." She said, Ace leaned down and placed a kiss on her lips.

Ace stood up from the bed and grabbed her bag, sat it down on the floor then walked back over to her. He picked her up in the bridal way and carried her to the bathroom then placed her on the counter.

He turned on the shower and held his hand under the water to make sure it wasn't too hot for her. He turned and grabbed two towels from the towel rack, placed them by the shower.

He turned around and walked over to her, placed another kiss on her lips before setting her on her feet.

"I'll be out in the room, alright?" He said, she nodded her head then he walked out while closing the door behind him.

She grabbed the clothes out of her bag, noticed her shampoo and body wash along with her loofah.

She grabbed the three items, stepped into the shower and started her routine. She grabbed the loofah and poured a dime size amount of body wash on it, then lathered it all over her body.

She let the body wash sit while she rinsed the body wash out of the loofah then she rinsed it off her body.

She placed her head back under the shower head then grabbed her shampoo and poured a small amount in her head, massaged it into her hair.