Chapter Four

Yaszy Mancini

After leaving Ace, I haven't stopped thinking about him. "Are you thinking about your lover boy?" Katherine whispered to me.

"What if I am?" I said and she smirked then shook her head.

"Yaszy, you are welcomed to invite Ace over anytime but please don't sneak him in. I know Katherine said to but, I give you permission to bring him over." Mom said making me nod my head.

The food we ordered finally came and Immediately Katherine took a fry off my plate which made me shake my head.

"Katherine, you have your own food." Mom said making Katherine glare at her jokingly then start eating her food.

"Mom, do you know when my car will be done?" I asked and a smile formed on her face then she reached into her purse.

"That's another reason why we came to this restaurant because the garage is right next door." She said while handing me my keys and I looked at Katherine.

"Finally, I miss riding in miss purple." She said making me nod my head.

"I want you to be careful, you hear me? It's a lamborghini which I don't like you driving but it makes you happy so, that's why I let you keep it." Mom said making me nod my head.

"I will, Mom." I said making her reach over and grab my hand.

"I love you girls and if something ever happens to one of you, I don't know what I would do." Mom said making Katherine and I smile.

"We love you too." Katherine and I both said making her smile.

"Um...I have a question. Ace has wolves and I was wondering if they can come with him but, they'll stay in my room." I asked and Mom nodded her head.

We finished eating lunch together then Katherine and I exited out of the restaurant, walked over to the garage. "Ace's brother is cute." Katherine said, making me shake my head.

We walked into the garage. "Let me guess...Purple Lamborghini?" A man asked.

"You're correct, do you need my license?" I asked and he shook his head.

"It's already in the system from when you dropped it off." He said and I nodded my head.

I paid them for the repairs, and walked out to see Ace along with his brother checking out miss purple. "Damn, even her car is great." He brother said.

"She named it, miss purple." Katherine said causing the two to turn around.

"Miss purple?" Ace's brother asked.

"I didn't know what to name it." I said and Ace chuckled lightly then looked back at my car.

"Why was it in the shop?" Ace asked causing me to gulp because I know how he'll react.

"Four months ago, a drunk driver crashed into us and we're lucky we survived." Katherine said, Ace turned with a dangerous glint in his eyes.

"Where's the driver?" He asked coldly.

"Prision, we don't know his name because we didn't want to. We honestly wanted to move past it but, sometimes we get flashbacks." Katherine told Ace.